Meeting the crew.

Its the next day and i had rang Mike before hand asking for the time. Dahm 12-6 at night was late. Hey ive handled later nights.

I arrived at Fazbears pizzaria at around 11:30pm. I got here early. Mike said he needed to talk about whats required anyway.

"Hello. You must be (y/n). Nice to meet you" A man says behind me. I turn. This must be Mike. "Hello. Yes im (y/n). I presume your Mike." I answer questionablity.

When i look at this man. The only thing i see is pain. Like hes lived through hell and come back to earth. I wonder what hes thinking about...

"So. (Y/n). I guess i should show you arround." He talks to quickly its apparent hes worry about something. We walk in and i get a instant wave of abandoned mansion gone roage.

"So i'll show you the stage first shall i." "S..sure" im getting kind of nervious now. "So this is the stage  here we have Bonnie the bunny. Chico the chicken". I interupt " wait. Chico looks more like a duck". I think he had heard this before. "We needed something that ryhmes" I guess that does make sense.

Mike continues," and this is the big shot himself. Freddy Fazbear. Obviously the bear."

What are these things made of? They look like robots. But i heard that they walk around and talk freely at their own will. "Mike?" "Yes (y/n)". I hesitate but i need to know. "What are these things?" "Oh" He must think im stipid. "These are animotronics. They run by themselfs."

So its true. The rumors are real. This will be interesting. Mike leads us to another room. "This is pirates cove. Home of Foxy the pirate fox. Hes out of business. He was shut down. Tragic really." Thats weird. Why would one of the lead animatronics be shut down...

"Im ganna show you where your ganna work. Its messy. But, you can do what you want with the space." As soon as we walk in i see what he means.

Its a small room with a desk in the front. "(Y/n). I have to warn you. The animatronics. Um how do i explain this. Ok im ganna say it. They will try and kill you. It happens to every night guard who works here. So good luck. These buttons close the doors on either side and these control the light. Oh yer. Heres the tablet you use to Check the cameras and make sure were the animatronics are. So. I guess good luck" Mike walked out hastily. "I hope you survive. You a pretty girl." I blush a little.

WAIT!!!!!

Did he just say they would try and kill me!?