What upset Freddy?

*Bonnie pov*

"Guys. Should we tell her?" I ask.

"Tell her what?" Chico asks with a questioning glare.

"You know. That we're actually the animatronics. That we can change."

"I...i dont know."

"Maybe we should tell the lass when shes settled down abit more. We can tell her later tonight." States Foxy. His head set low. Looking down to the floor. I think hes still sad about Freddy.

I had walked in just as (y/n) left. Freddy was screaming and Foxy looked sad yet... angry. I had walked over to check Freddy was ok. He had ran into the bathroom. I think he was crying. He sat in the corner of the boys room. I asked "Freddy are you ok? Whats the matter?" He turned to me. Eyes filled with tears that ran down his face in a steady stream onto the floor. "Bonnie. Please leave..." he said inbetween sobs. I knew this was not the time to irritate him. I had walked towords him. Freddy turned away, head in hands. He needed comfort. Ever since we were woken. Since that very day. We have been there for each other. He needed me most... Right then. I had never seen him that... broken. I sat down next to him. Hand on shoulder. We sat there untill the pizzaria had to open. When we had to change back. The staff looked at us wierdly this morning. When the two animatronics walked out of the bathroom and stood inplace on the stage. Their eyes full of confusion. Something had upset him alot; all the pain in his eyes as we sat in the dark with Freddys quite sobs. I think it had to do with... With that girl.