Human forms.

*Freddy pov*

We got to the office and it looked like both doors were closed. I peer through the window. Chico and Bonnie are sitting on the floor with the girl. WAIT! THEIR IN HUMAN FORM! I forcefully bang on the door. It opens almost immediatley. Foxy walks in first. Then me.

"Why ya be in human form" Foxy asks curiously.

Chico looks up at me personially. I think he knows im angery about them doing this.

"We...we scared her. WE DIDNT MEAN TO! We wanted to see her. Say hello to the new night guard. Unfortunatley, we both got to the doors at the same time. She turned on the lights and there we were..."

Bonnie interupes, "She screamed. Loudly. Then she fell of the chair and passed out. Shes been like this since."

Chico continues, "We felt so bad. We came in. Unsure of what to do. We didnt want to scare her even more when she woke up. So we decided that it would be safe to change."

I look at Foxy. Hes shaking his head. Then, out of the blue. He also changes into human form. Great just great. Let a girl know about our secret.

"Matey."

"What Foxy." I turn to face him. I smile slightly. Im taller than him right now.

"Do ya want to scare the lass. Or are ya ganna change and help 'er'"

I let out a small growl.

"Fine. What ever. Fine" These guys get on my nerves sometimes. I also change. I have to admit. Its nicer than being in animatronic form. Feels more natural to move around in.

"When do you think she will wake up" Chico questions to all of us.

"When ever she feels like it."