- Part 2

The Iqumashi Publishing office was a tall skyscraper building in central Tokyo. Yza stood in front of it, dumbfounded by it's grandeur. Taking out his phone, he called Shisue Ikumashi.

"Hey, Shisue? I'm at the address you texted me, but..."

"I see you from my office. I'll be there in a moment."

"Wait, I'm at the right place?!"

Shisue was shortly at the entrance, greeting Yza and encouraging him to come in.

"Thanks for doing this for me. I had no idea your family's company was a publisher!"

"We usually publish journalism, but Atsumu wants to start expanding into other things."

"I'm sure my books will be a great addition to your offerings."

"It's quite a big jump, going from news to porn."

Earlier that week, Yza found out Shisue's family ran a publishing company from Rukia, and asked Shisue if she could do him a huge favour by having them publish his debut work, The Seed of Caladrius, an ecchi one-shot light novel with illustrations done by himself.

"It's the natural progression. Who buys newspapers these days? Not everyone's interested in current world affairs, but everyone gets horny, unless they're asexual. What's the best way to relieve those urges? Masturbation. And unless you're a psychopath, you need something to get off to. So, what's the solution? Buying porn. There's an untapped market of porn waiting to be discovered!"

"Can't you watch JAVs and read doujins for free illegally? Besides, if you wrote a YA romance, it'd probably sell better since it's more mainstream and less taboo."

"My book is a YA romance. It just has a harem and sex scenes in it."

"And to think you dropped out of school to pursue this career... you're either stupid, insane, or both."

"I prefer the term revolutionary, thank you."

"I hope your parents are proud of what you've become."

"Trust me, mom supports what I'm doing fully! Except the porn part, she's pretty exasperated by it."

Yza's mother, Erina Blade, was visiting the grave of her late husband, Victor Blade.

Victor was born and raised in England, but moved to Japan when the company he worked for requested for some overseas engineers to help assist with development of their new line of electric cars. However, a freak accident occurred at work and killed him.

Masaru and Makoto landed in England, where they were greeted by Marie Ainsworth, an old friend, and someone who assisted in the search of the Zeroth Dragon in England.

"Ello, ello, welcome to the home of tea, Queen Lizzybits, roadmen, Big Shacc, chicken burgers, and shanks! England!"

Back in Japan, a flock of crows cawed exceptionally loudly while Erina was offering her thoughts to her husband. When she looked at them, the birds flew off into the sky, and a faint scream in the distance abruptly followed.

Out of both morbid curiosity and genuine fear, Erina trekked to the source of the scream. She was shocked to find a collapsed Mirai Shinoa in front of the grave of Arata Remashita. Mirai and Arata were the divorced parents of Izanoku and Zak.

"I'll join you... Arata..." Mirai muttered with a twisted smile.

Running down Mirai's cheeks were tears, and running down her torso was blood from where she had lodged a knife deep inside her stomach. A panicked Erina phoned for help immediately.