#3: Spring Break

"Well everyone! It's the end of the term! And you know what that is!!" The teacher exclaimed.

"SPRING BREAK!!" The class shouted excitedly.

"AND IT'S 2:55, SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CLASS AND HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!"

Following shortly was everyone standing up and rushing out of the door, stampeding their way out of the class.

"TIME TO HIT THE BEACH BITCHES!!" Shika yelled as he walked down the corridor with Zeon, heading to their cubbyholes.

"Wait, what?" Zeon looked at him blankly.

"Yozora is flying us out to America. We gonna visit the beach!" Shika replied.

"I completely forgot about that..." Zeon looked at him with a sigh. "We were gonna use my private jet, weren't we?"

"Correct~" Shika gave him a thumbs up. Rubbing his dead eyes, Zeon nodded.

"Cool, I'll get my butler to prepare it."

"I can't wait to go to America dammit! It seems so cool!" Shika bellowed excitedly. Zeon laughed.

(Opening here)

Inside a male changing room coloured in ocean blue, Yozora was in his changing stall

Inside a male changing room coloured in ocean blue, Yozora was in his changing stall. Hanging up his bags, he took out a blue and white jacket and black swimming trunks, with a neon blue line going down the sides. Taking a deep breath, he took off his glasses and put them away in his bag, before taking a case of blue contacts.

"Maybe I should've gotten my clear contacts..." He mumbled, before putting them on. His black eyes seamlessly changed to blue. "What do I do about my hair now?" Yozora's fringe fell over his right eye. "Well, it's not like anyone in America knows who Naito is anyways." Pushing his hair behind his ear, he took off his white polo shirt he was wearing and put on the jacket. He then took off his black shorts, white socks and trainers and replaced them with black swimming trunks, with a neon blue stripe going down the side. Unlocking his stall with a red face, Yozora walked out of it unconfidently, then proceeded to lock the stall. He headed out to the beach, his hands in his jacket. Going to the meeting point, he saw Rukia.

"Hey Yozora!" Rukia smiled, her waist length blonde hair flowing out naturally. She had flower embedded white hair clips in her hair, and wore a blue floral patterned, white bikini piece, with a white, silk garment loosely covering her top half. Yozora looked into her eyes, mesmerised by how pretty she was under the sun.

"...hey, Rukia." His eyes averted away from her, his face cherry red. "Why... why is she so pretty now...?"

"Why are you wearing the jacket?" She asked him.

"I get sun burnt easily." He mumbled. "Yozora look away... you're not a pervert..." Rubbing his mouth using his hand, he swallowed a lump in the back of his throat. "Then again, taking a peek isn't that bad... I'm a teenage male, of course I would want to look at them..." Yozora's head suddenly stung with a nostalgic sensation, as if he had felt it before.