#67: Ayaza Ganki-Vulcan

Dragonic Overlord "The Black" raised his hand and V22 drowned in pitch black fire.

"Unleashing the always evolving Generation Zone."

Yozora dropped all the cards in his hands hearing those words leave his mouth.

"He also... has Mega Stride...?"

"This was the advanced Stride I mentioned! The savage version of Stride that transcends dimensions, refutes logic and destroys Fusion and Rampage all at once!!"

Dragonic Overlord "The Black" roared into the heavens, his black armour shedding into fiery blood.

"The cost of Mega Stride— is my life!! The ultimate wish in my heart is to return everything back to normal! For that to happen, I will continue getting stronger! Until one day, I can devour every God in the universe!"

Developing in the charcoal black smokescreen was a crimson archfiend that roared with pride.

"MEGA STRIDE. THE ULTIMATE FORM OF THE "OVERLORD". THE ONE WHO SURPASSES EVEN ME."

The flames exploded, burning out of control. Yozora wheezed and coughed as the smoke parted to reveal draconic royalty.

"Dragonic Overlord "The Judgment"."

(Opening here)

"Stride skill! I search my deck for two "Overlord", and put one of them into soul, "The Black", and the other as a heart card

"Stride skill! I search my deck for two "Overlord", and put one of them into soul, "The Black", and the other as a heart card. Let me reveal to you what happens when a king transcends into a God. Become my heart, Dragonic Overlord "The Holy Flame"!"

"The Judgment" absorbed the "The Holy Flame" spirit, merging together to transform into a glowing crimson dragon regaled with black flames.

"He even has a new form of Overlord?!"

"The Holy Flame" skill when placed as a heart. I counterblast and search my deck for different "Overlord" equal to the number of your open rear-guard circles. I call them all to rear-guard, and they gain Boost! I call, Dragonic Overlord, Dragonic Overlord the End, Dragonic Overlord "The Legend", Dragonic Overlord "The Destiny", and Dragonic Overlord "The Blue"!"