- Part 6

Yza:
Hand: 8
Damage: 3
XXX
XXX

Ryuusei:
Hand: 6
Damage: 4
Drop: 10
OXX
OXX

Yza felt a drop of rain fall on him.

"...ah. It reminds of the day I picked up this deck. So much has changed since then."

"Quit blabbering to yourself."

Ryuusei leaned in, threatening Yza with his bloodthirsty eyes.

"Let go of me..."

"The view from up here is so exquisite, I don't think I will."

"Your loss."

A burst of fiery blue energy exploded from Yza, kicking Ryuusei back to his side of the field. Gracefully landing behind the table, Ryuusei snarled at Yza, who stood up with rainbow coloured eyes.

"Did I make it in time?!"

"Just about... Myo-kurenai."

Ryuusei put a card from the drop zone to the bottom of the deck.

"You really let that bastard into your head, huh?! Ubume's skill, the cost of Stride can be paid with botdecking a card! Generation Zone, release!"

"I don't care what happens to me anymore! Yza, give me this chance to save Ubume! I want to apologise to her for everything! For putting her through all that hell against her will! And I can't do that... if she's dead!"

"I hear you loud and clear. Let's beat this loser and save her!"

"You won't be saving anyone when you're up against another one of the three evil yokai! Kitsune Queen Star Demon Series, Tamamo no Mae!" Ryuusei's vanguard circle expanded black.

Yza's face twisted lecherously.

"Oh damn, ain't she a milf! I wanna fondle those huge jugs soooooo badly! Aaaaah, why am I stuck with the old smelly dragons?! I want hot girls in my deck too!"

As he complained, the Julia on his board twitched with irritation, while Ryuusei glared at Yza with fiery eyes.

"You're up against the second strongest evil yokai, yet all you want to do is fuck her...?! How the hell can you be so cavalier in this situation, you dumbass! Tamamo no Mae will rip you pieces!"

"I'll happily let her! Step on me, Tamamo no Mae! Take my innocence! Take my virginity! I'm all yours!"

Yza cheered, his imagination going wild with what Ryuusei's Stride could do to him.

"You fucking clown..."

"Hey man, I'm not the one getting pissed over a guy being a pervert. Maybe you should get your priorities straight. What do you wanna trade for her, by the way?"

"The same goes for you! And no, she's not up for "trade" you reta— argh, why am I letting myself get involved in your childish nonsense?! You're absolutely infuriating! Ubume's stride skill! I soulblast and retire Kyonshi to draw a card and return four cards from my drop zone to my deck! Stellar 4 is online! I use Bakeneko's skill to bind him face up and call from my deck Kyonshi with a new skill! I also call Genbu and Suzaku to rear-guard! Kyonshi's stellar 3, she gets +15k and a crit! (9000 > 24000/1★ > 2★) Genbu's stellar 1, he gets +10k! (9000 > 19000) Suzaku's stellar 2, he gets +10k! (7000 > 17000) Byakko's stellar 3, he gets +10k! (5000 > 15000) Tamamo no Mae's Generation Break 4 Stellar 4! My front row gets +10k and she gets critical +1 and drive +1! Dead Heat Hell! (19000 > 29000) (26000 > 36000/1★ > 2★/3d > 4d) (24000 > 34000/2★) Boosted by Byakko, Tamamo no Mae attacks! (36000 > 51000/2★/4d) Star Demon Series Special Function: Seductive Dance — Inviting Inferno!"