#18: England

"Over there!" Serena shouted, as she looked to her left, seeing a large bipedal dragon appear in the River Thames. It was pure white, with a glow that could be compared to the stars. And yet, it had an aura of despair, as it's golden sword was raised high in the sky. The sun casted its blessing over the dragon, and the crest of Gyze shone like a halo above it's head.

"That's... the Zeroth Dragon?!" Payic exclaimed in shock.

"Let's hurry! We can still get it!" Serena commanded, running quickly as she could.

(Opening here)

"Hello, hello, welcome to home of the Queen, tea, roadmen and right idiots! England!!"

At the Heathrow International Airport, an attractive teenager appearing to be sixteen, had her arms wide open to the small group of Payic, Kotaro and Serena, all of which looked at her confused. Her bleach coloured hair and deadpan turquoise eyes was an odd mix, coupled with the fact she spoke fluent Japanese, Payic began laughing uncomfortably.

"Um, if I can ask," Payic kept laughing as Serena put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "Are you the girl Zeon knows? Marie Ainsworth?"

"Zeon? Ah him! Ishima, right?" She clapped her hands. Not only was her hair white, but her clear skin and cardigan too. However, she wore jeans that were a deep blue, and a fashionable leather belt around her waist. "Yep, that'd be me. Any questions?"

"Umm, what are you doing in England?" Payic asked, leaning forward on her suitcase.

"Complicated backstory that won't be explained; I hope you guys are ready to get swept up in the life of English people!" Marie smiled.

"I... see... Uhh, thanks for putting us in your care!" Payic bowed. Serena followed, as Kotaro gave a simple nod.

"Cut the politeness, no one in here actually really cares," Marie said. "We're all pretty laidback. Don't seem so anxious."

"Right..." Payic nodded. "I'm Payic Ikuo."

"It's nice to meet you, Marie. My name is Serena Hasegawa." Bowing once more, Serena showed her polite personality clearly,

"Kotaro Nogami." The raven haired boy was quite upfront and short to the point.

"Serena, you'll blend right in with a name like yours!" Marie grinned widely at the girl. Her British accent was very apparent, and it was a lot more sophisticated and posh for a Londoner.

"Ah, thank you. Marie is also quite a pretty name."

"Thank you! Anyways, you guys must be exhausted! Come with me, we gotta settle you guys down!"

Marie began leading the group towards the exit of the large airport. The sky was dyed in a black colour, with small stars dotted around, lighting it up. The overwhelming amount of yellow and green lights on made it a very pretty and refreshing sight to the foreign group. It seemed like the ideal time to come to the airport, as it buzzed with people from all sorts of places from the world.