Question and Answers 10 Part 2

Zeon: Welcome back to the second half of this QnA! Unfortunately, being a part 2, I no longer am host, so I'll hand it off to your new host...

*kicks down door* Hi, I'm your new host, Fox, how are you doing? :)

Zeon: Fox!

God of this world, bow down to me peasants. Joining me today is this asshole, Ryuzaki.

Ryuzaki: I AM GOD OF THIS WORLD

We can God complex together, tight

Ryuzaki: I'm more of a god than you'll ever be, you oversized furry!

Do you want me to cancel your screen-time?

Ryuzaki: *sad doge* nu pls gib me lines in gen i beg ;-;

Good. Maybe I'll let you appear in volume 2.

Ryuzaki: Aye, time to pull up and teach my students how to do E Class dirty in the war.

Q) To Ignus-
Better get ready to make panties shower. You're the first key of the pervert revolution.

Ignus: I existed for one chapter and got more roles in a QnA than I did in Cray's Collapse, hell yeah.

Ignus was meant to be relevant during the whole battle royale arc of Cray's Collapse, but that got scraped, and so did his screen-time.

Ignus: Cruel!

Shouri: At least your book didn't get cancelled.

Yuri: Fox was a mistake.

Time to smite some bitches.

Yuri: I'm fucked—

Q) To Yza and Ryuzaki-
Join Ignus on his revolution and go Shimoneta mode on this (Z) world.

Ryuzaki: This is a job only for us! Maverick, get the zeppelin!

Yza: *slaps a pair of panties on his face and uses a bra as a gas mask* I'm ready to show the world what the perverts can do!

Ignus: *grabs a bag of dildos* This is the only type of littering I'm willing to tolerate.

Yza, Ryuzaki & Ignus: Pervert Revolution, start!

Ryuzaki: *climbs into zeppelin and starts to pilot it*

Yza: *jumps on the roof of his apartment and starts running around while holding two bags in his hands*

Ignus: *Naruto running down the streets while littering dildos behind him*

Ryuzaki: *disperses pornographic pictures and magazines from the skies in his zeppelins*

Yza: *showers the roofs and garden of homes with panties and bras while doing parkour from roof to roof*

Ignus: *goes to refill his ammo at a sex store*

Ryuzaki: *hooks up on the world speaker* PEOPLE OF THE EARTH! FOR FAR TOO LONG, WE HAVE BEEN RESTRICTED BY THINGS THAT THE WORLD DEEM UNMORAL!

Yza: *sheds a tear* You're a good man, Ryuzaki...! *starts to steal panties and bras on clothes lines* You will be given new meaning in this unfree world!!

Ignus: *sheds a tear* I'm going broke doing this, but if I teach girls the pleasure of sex, it'll be worth it! I'm sorry dad, but I'm chasing my perverted dream, just like you did years ago! *starts running on the streets while dispersing more sex toys*