#62: Searching for Answers

If Yozora is a demon, then I am an angel.

He's living in self-denial. He doesn't want this to be reality. He wants to live in his dream world where he can "exist".

But as a personality of Yza Blade, that's impossible.

That's why he's always suffering. Acceptance is the first step of moving on. The best thing to do is to disappear.

He's tried to let go, but he can't take his hands away from the railing. He's hanging on by a thread. It'll snap at any second.

That's why I exist.

If Yozora is a demon that must be removed, then I am the angel that will push him forwards into the gates of Hell.

I will get him closer to a happy end. It's my job as an angel to guide this lost soul back to the real world.

All that's left is for Yozora to open up the box.

It was just a bunch of lies.

I'm nothing like an angel.

Nothing like a demon.

I couldn't even qualify as a fallen angel.

I exist as an accumulation of his negative feelings.

Hate. Rage. Fear. Lust. Insanity.

Forget all that crap.

I don't want to listen to your sob stories.

I don't give a shit about your bitching.

Your mindless monologues bore me to death.

Your whining is so damn annoying.

Internal conflicts are highest form of self-flattery and egotism.

No matter how virtuous you may seem, humans only care for themselves in the end.

Burning up like a meteor flying through the night sky.

I crash landed into Earth with a single mission.

To do whatever the hell I want.

(Opening here)

Yozora walked into the classroom, eyes half open, and with Chiharu by his side

Yozora walked into the classroom, eyes half open, and with Chiharu by his side. The students were buzzing with noise, forming a busy crowd.

"What's got them in such a mood?" Yozora asked.

"Just a return of some students that left school awhile back. Now they've returned." Rukia said.

Rukia and Kakusei walked up to the two, waving good morning.

"It's good to see you back as well, Yozora. You finally feeling better?" Kakusei said.

"Who's the new students?" Yozora asked.