#27: Water Towns

A tall, lanky man leaned over a ridge, adorned in a sand brown cloak that covered his torso and the majority of his legs. A hood folded over his head, shadowing his masked face. The mask looked almost demonic, with it's fiery red colour and imposing bulk from the nose sticking out and textured scales etched on top of it. Oval shaped holes were cut in the centre of the mask, and glowing inside them were two fierce orange orbs. The man looked out to the Great Wall of China, and moved his gloved hand behind his hood, and gently tapped against his ear, which held something plastic inside.

A masked woman sat cross legged on a metal bench inside an airport terminal, quietly scouring the area, and watching everyone come and go. She had the same sand brown cloak flowing down her hourglass shaped torso, and long legs. Like the man, the woman used her left hand to tap on the plastic embedded in her ear. It was a small, compact earpiece that allowed the two of communicate. Under her mask, various wires were attached to a microphone put near her mouth. Taking a deep breath, the woman steadied herself, and spoke.

"Target acquired."

"Good job. What are they doing?"

"They have split into four groups."

"Four groups? What are they?"

"The first group that left has Ikuo Payic, Ichinose Maverick and Nagito Max. The second group that has left is Aksan Riku, Jomko Ryu, Mato Trio. The third group is Blaze Inu, Mikushicha Wyvon, Kanock Rino. The final group is Mikazuchi Ryuzaki, Shinsei Yozora and Nomura Chiharu."

"Where are they headed?"

"The first group went to Nanxun. The second group went to Shanghai. The third group went to Beijing. The last group went to Hong Kong."

"Hm... all three Maganicalla users split up. Two of them use Granblue."

"Correct."

"Magus. Pick a number, 1 or 3."

"One."

"I'm heading to Nanxun then."

"Affirmative."

"Where will you be headed?"

"Choose a number. 2 or 4."

"Two."

"I suppose you severely underestimate my skill."

"No, not at all. We should avoid the anomaly."

"I see. If that is the case, I shall go after 3 once I am done with 1."

"Then I'll deal with 4 if I get the chance."

"Affirmative."

"We'll meet up in the Mao Loyalty Bridge. Let's give them a good scare."

"Affirmative. However, if we do acquire the Zeroth Dragon, for whatever reason— immediately give it to the Overlord."

"Don't worry. I got that part loud and clear."

"Affirmative."