#33: "I'll get your vengeance, mistress."

"Give it to me!" She yelled, "I'm so fucking wet, give it to me now!"

"She could scream all she wanted, I was keeping the umbrella." He thought.

Inu laughed loudly, as he ran down the faded blue cobble streets tinted in an off grey; with his accomplice, Riku, chasing after him while soaking wet due to the rain that veiled over the city. Intentionally or unintentionally, the dark coloured clouds settled the city in an uninvited darkness, with a chilly, ill-spirited breeze circulating the area. The incessant pitter patter of the raindrops hitting the floor was minuscule at first, but slowly ramped up over time as the duo went to their destination: Seigatsu Academy.

(Opening here)

The door of the Shinoa residence opened with a click, as Izanoku entered her apartment space with a heavy sigh, slanted shoulders and defeated face

The door of the Shinoa residence opened with a click, as Izanoku entered her apartment space with a heavy sigh, slanted shoulders and defeated face. In her hands were a clear plastic bag with the distinct smell of fried chicken and chips coming from it. Taking off her heels, she put on her deep purple slippers and walked down the main corridor and entered the living room, where Callum was seen napping on the couch.

"Hey, Callum." Izanoku teasingly put the bag in front of his face, letting the smell tickle his nose. "Wake up, or you're not getting any dinner."

"I'm awake, I'm awake." Callum groaned, grabbing the bag and opening his eyes groggily.

"There's a chicken burger for you, a spicy chicken wing box for Zak and a chicken popcorn set for me." Izanoku said, as Callum sat upright from his laying position. Izanoku took a seat next to him, and the two rummaged through the bag together.

"Found my shit." Callum said, yawning. Taking the wrapped up burger and box of chips, he put it on the table, and handed the bag to Izanoku. She took out a large box, and checked what was inside.

"Zak! Dinner!" She shouted. Putting that box onto the table, along with the sachets of sauce, she took off the plastic bag and set the last box inside on her lap. Opening it, she took the packet of salt and pepper inside, tore it open and sprinkled it over the food.

"I swear fried chicken solves everything." Callum grunted, already halfway through his burger.

"Yeah... everything." Izanoku said, taking one of the golden fries and nibbling on it. Zak entered the living room, and sat on the recliner, taking the box on the table and opening it.

"Thanks for getting the food this time, Mistress." Zak said, taking out a chicken wing and eating it.

"Um, no problem." Izanoku said, reaching for a ketchup packet on the table and opening it.

"What's wrong?" Zak asked Izanoku. "You don't usually sound like this."

"Sound like what?" Izanoku asked.