#16: Europe

"I'm glad most of us could make it here today." Ryuzaki said, slamming his hands on the table whilst standing up. Sitting around the circular table were Yozora, Ryu, Maverick, Payic, Zeon and Rukia. "While not everyone could make it here, this is sufficient." Everyone in the room knew about the failure of capturing Zoa. They could tell the air was tense and anxious, with Ryuzaki also being off beat today. "We might have not gotten the Zeroth Dragon from Malaysia, but we can still win the war. If Zak, Izanoku and Kakashi have Zoa, we still have the advantage! Yozora and Chiharu have Stark and Drachma. But, after our failures, I realised we need to change our plans... that is why, I'm going to send two teams out to get two Zeroth Dragons at once!"

(Opening here)

"Hold on..." Payic blinked, a little surprised at Ryuzaki's bold statement. "Two at once? Isn't that a bit reckless?"

"No, that should increase our chances. Even if another group goes for a Zeroth Dragon, we will still have another group getting one." Ryuzaki explained. "However... it had occurred to me there might not just be one group against us, but two."

"Two enemies?!" Maverick exclaimed, flabbergasted.

"Yeah, two enemies." Ryuzaki nodded. "The obvious one is the trio that took Zoa. The second group... is possibly a network of hooded figures conspiring together to collect Zeroth Dragons. This one is the less stable theory, but my evidence is the two hooded figures Yozora and Ryu encountered. Yozora met Inferno, who held a Zeroth Dragon. Ryu, on the other hand, met Kai, who kept him captive for two weeks."

"So... they're helping each other out?" Zeon asked. "Hooded figures... Spectre... could he be one of them?"

"Quite possibly, if Kai was ready to sabotage Ryu's involvement in the jungle. However..." Ryuzaki took a deep breath. "We must also consider the fact that Izanoku, Zak and Kakashi were not wearing masks and had hoods on. This means they are two separate entities, no matter if they're working together or not."

"I get your logic, Ryuzu." Yozora nodded, putting his fist into his palm. "Both groups seem to have a possible relationship, and thus are working against us specifically. Because of that, we need to set up two groups at once to combat both if they go separate and have a better chance at getting a Zeroth Dragon. If they go sabotage one group, we'll still have another working and live."

"Yes. Plus, we have a much larger rota of members than they do." Ryuzaki said. "While I'm unsure of how many cloaked figures there are, I'm very sure that Izanoku, Zak and Kakashi are the only ones in their little trio, so that means they only have three members. On the other hand, we have about twenty people."

"Yeah, we got the advantage in numbers!" Maverick cheered. "So, now that we've established the enemies..."

"Ryuzaki." Zeon said abruptly. "While trying to find Yza I had a Cardfight with a man in a cloak and mask named Spectre. He used a Luard deck."