#23: Magia

Inside a silver coloured plane that was flying high in the sky, the two groups that went to Europe were raving inside. A huge party was being held as they were flying towards their home: Japan. Kotaro was in the middle of the plane, being the centre of attention and glory, due to him getting Ultima and retrieving Stark from Spectre's hands.

"E-everyone...." He laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck as almost everybody surrounded him. In his right hand was a glass of white, sparkling wine, and his left Ultima in a blue card sleeve. Around his neck was various jewellery Ryuzaki had graciously gifted him, and sitting on his hair was a paper crown Payic had made.

"Say aaaah!" In front of Kotaro was Maverick who had a spoonful of cake. Kotaro opened his mouth and took the cake with red cheeks, as people were laughing.

"T-this cake is nice... but feeding me it is a little extreme, don't you think?"

"Far from it." Serena smiled as Maverick passed her the plate. "Enjoy it!" She guided the spoonful of cake to his mouth. Opening it, Kotaro took another bite of it.

"There's nothing better than the sweet taste of victory!" Ryuzaki exclaimed as he threw himself next to Yozora, who was at the back, not involving himself with everyone else. He was on a couch, tapping away on his phone. "Japanese Justin Bieber, how are ya?"

"Um... okay, I guess." Yozora said, hiding away his phone from Ryuzaki. He looked at him with a weak smile. "How about you? I know... you're disappointed in-"

"Yozora." Ryuzaki said, putting a finger on Yozora's lips. "I promise I'll get back Dust. This won't be the end of Ryuzaki Jesus Julio Gonzalez Juan Espinoza Myoujin Mikazuchi. I will hunt after Kakashi, murder him, and finally paint his blood on that Zeroth Dragon!"

"R-right..." Yozora mumbled, taking a peek on his phone. Ryuzaki grabbed it and started reading what was on it. "H-hey! G-give me back my phone!"

"Aww, you're messaging Chiharu! How sweet!" Ryuzaki smiled as he was scrolling up and reading the messages. His face flinched midway through. "...s-sorry." He gave back the phone.

"...it's okay. I don't talk about it much." Yozora mumbled.

"From what I read... you got a memory?"

"...yeah."

"That's good! Be glad you remembered something!" Ryuzaki clapped.

"...I am glad." Yozora gave a smile, before putting a hand on his cheek.

"Liar." Ryuzaki thought.

(Opening here)

"Lies, lies, lies

"Lies, lies, lies."

"Thank God Zak, I thought I was going to starve!" Callum exclaimed as he grabbed a bag of Calbee from Zak's hand.

"The world wouldn't be the same without 'em, right?"

"B-but that's mine..."

"There's good liars, and bad liars."