Chapter 7 (Zelda POV!)

A/N: so I was an idiot and accidentally delete a chapter of Zelda and Eri having some sisterly bonding time. 😭😭😭😭🙄🙄🙄😭😭😭 And I don't wanna re write it. So here's a summary.

Zelda and Eri take a bath playing in bubbles. Zelda reads her a book and then BAM! Overhaul ruins it and beats poor zelda when she tried to protect Eri from him. And he threatens her if she disobey him again there would be even greater punishment. He also told her the only way of out of this is if she dies.

Sooooooooo yeah! 😒 I'm lazy okay and I was already writing the next chapters while I was trying to combine some chapters into one

I slowly fluttered, my eyes opened and I heard voices out side Eri's door

Stadic, call UA. Tell them she will not be attending any more.

I could hardly keep my eyes opened. My body felt numb. When I looked around there was an IV bag dripping into my arm. I couldn't even move. My eyes slowly fluttered shut once again.

-Time skip 1 week-

My body jolted awake and I sprung up. My eyes darted around trying to figure out what happened and where I am and what not.

When I looked around I wasnt in Eri's room. I was in a dark burgundy room with golden accents. There was dark cherry wood furniture littlered about. From book cases, a desk, to even a small sitting area.

I felt a pound in my head which made me clenched it. "Ow my head." I muttered. Finally I remember an IV running through me. I quickly looked at my arm and saw a little red penprick but no tubing.

I tried to pull the covers off of myself but it felt like a weighted blanket. Like it was a good 25 pounds. I wiggled and plopped into the hard wood floor. I slowly stood up using the bed as leverage, I saw that I was not in the clothes I wore when I was with Eri.

I was in a sheer white nightgown with black lace. This.... This isn't mine. My mind trying to figure out things. I heard the door open and I looked up trying to hold on to the bed to keep my up right.