Chapter 3 (Tamaki's POV)

-time skip a month later-

I woke up to my alarm, crawling out of bed and zombies walked to the bathroom to pee. I yawned while trying not to fall over putting a hand up against the wall to keep me up right as I emptied my bladder.

I brushed my teeth and slowly made it back to my room to get dressed. I was tired, I didn't get much sleep last night though just the thought of Zelda calmed me down.

After a while I walked out the door. Maybe I can walk her to school today. I started making my way to her house. And it was a few minutes before she started walking out the door.

She was pale, and sweaty. Is she sick? I raised my hand up to wave. "Hey Zel-" she bumped into me without even looking up I heard her make the oof sound.

"Sorry." She quickly moved around me and started walking away from me. I speed walked behind her. It looked like she saw a ghost.

"Hey are yo-you okay?" I asked. She ignored me and kept going. Is she mad at me? Did I do something? I stopped and watched her kept going. But she stopped walking. Her body trembled and she started to have a slight ben to her back. She vomited on to the side walk. I quickly ran up to her and patted her back and then rubbed it.

"Oh my god! You okay?!" I kept rubbing her back. As she started to cry, she softly nodded her head and stood up straight. She looked at me with glassy eyes and a red face.

"May-be yo-you need to stay home." I said worried about her. Her eyes widden in fear and started to tremble.

"No please no!!" She cried out. Her hair was black as a raven. I could see she was about to run, she was scared. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug without thinking.

I hugged her as tight as I could without crushing her, slowly I felt her wrap her arms around my back digging her fingers into my blazer. She started screaming into my chest muffling her cries. I could even feel the warm tears start to wet my jacket.

I started to rub her back, trying to calm her down. "Hey shuss. It's okay. It's over now. I'm here. It's okay." She slowly settled down, and looked up to me. Her glasses covered in tears and face prints. Her eyes all red and puffy, her voice practically gone.

"Tama-kun." She whispered my name. My dark indigo orbs glued on to her blue ones. "I'm so sorry. I-i-" I cut her off pulling my head into his chest.

"Look bunny, it's okay. Just take your time." I felt her trying to push me away slight but I held her even tighter.

"Heeeey!" It was Nejire, I guess she would walk to my house since I didn't meet up with her yet. I felt Zelda's body become a bit limp. I spun us around so my back was towards Nejire.