The Red Thread

-Woods'view-

I sat on a bench playing on my phone eating a pocky stick. I was in my own little world. It was a Saturday, and I was supposed to meet up with with my  friend, Takura, at the park.

"Hey Yo Woods-chan!" I looked up and looked around. All I could see was some people walking about. One cought my eye though. It was a tall, slinder man with long black hair tied into a pony tail. He was dressed in a black t-shirt and black jeans.

I was staring at him with the pokey almost falling out of my mouth. The man felt eyes on him and looked back at me and raised an eye brow among with a smirk.

"Earth to Woods!" The voice shouted again. I shook her head, and saw where the voice was coming from. It was Takura.

"Oh heeeeeey!" I said scratching the back of my head. Oh fuck. Was I googling that dude? I thought. I looked to see if he was still there and he was already gone.

"Sooooooooo. Ummm Woods-chan." I looked back up her. With out even thinking I started muching on my pocky sticks again. "Im heading to a party to night and I'm kidnapping you." I gave her a really look.

"Just cuz I look that part doesn't mean I'm good at it." I whined. The girl giggle at my answer.

"Come on Woods-chan you've been here for about a month and you haven't met anyone, pluss you're starting to work for a school, so you'll have to tone it down a little before you get into trouble." Takura warned.

I rolled my eyes. "You know I can hide this right?" I pointed to my horse shoe septum piercing. She let out a sigh.

"What other piercings do you even have?" She teased. I looked her and wiggled my eye brows.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I teased. I let out a laugh and then shook my head whipping away a fake tear. "I only have this one, soooo yeah."

"Well at lest you're not to crazy." Takura sighed. I rolled my eyes and jumped up.

"Well when's the party so I can shower and dress and stuuuff." I rolled my eyes on the word stuff. I wasn't a party person, hell I wasn't really a people person. I had to take pills for my depression and anxiety and if I was off on them for more then a day then I was nothing but a panic, crying mess.

"It's starts at 9 tonight and since we practically live together then I'll just call us a cab." We live next door to each other in an apartment. I came here from American and she was the first friend I made.

I was trying to get way from people. I use to be a normal looking girl that never stood out. But after being used and a abused from jobs, friends, and even family members, I changed my appearance to make me look a bit more tough. Granted the one thing I just couldn't change no matter how hard I tried was my personality. I'm still the kind and naive girl, it's just this time alot of people don't get the chance before they get cut off. Takura understand from day one why I did what I did and she usually stood up for me if I got into situations that I didn't know what to do, so I am thankful for her.

"Welp let's get going then!" I turned and faced her with my hands behind my back bending down a little to be in her face.

She smiled at me and pulled off my black beanie. "Heeeeeey!!!!" I swatted at her hand playfully. She tossed it back and me and stood up.

"Alright let's do this!" She cheered.

--------------------------

After a shower, I did my make up and put my contacts in. And threw on my rockabilly dress on with black tights underneath it. I threw on a black leather jacket, just incase it got cold.