Chapter 10 (Zelda POV)

Once we got to his apartment Mirio was at the the door to greet us

Once we got to his apartment Mirio was at the the door to greet us. Quickly he wrapped me in his arms in a tight hug.

"Thank goodness youre safe Zels!" I felt his grasp get even tighter. "I was so worried that you would do something stupid the way you bolted out and-" I cut him off. I didn't want him to push for an answer I didn't want to give him.

"God I missed you guys! And Tama-kun found me, and well we ummm...." I felt my face turn red quickly and barried my face into Mirio's chest so he couldn't see it. But I felt a small chuckle in his chest, so I was guessing he saw Tamaki's face.

After a long paused, Mirio finally let me go and I looked up to his face. He looked so happy and relieved that I was safe. Tamaki came and grasped my hand. I looked over to him and he was hiding his face behind his hair, but I could see the shade of pink hiding in his cheeks.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek and his head shot straight up and he stiffened his body. I couldn't help but to giggle at it, and it even sounded like Mirio was also laughing about it.

"God you guys are so cute together." Mirio blushed out. His eyes showed that he was telling the truth but with a hint of jealousy. I could feel my cheeks heating up and lowered my head a little hiding my face behind my hair.  "Oh Nejire is in the other room, she wants to talk to you Zelda-chan."

I felt my heart stopped and my grip tighten around Tamaki's. "I kind a finally spilt the beans with her and told her what happen. Granted now she's she s furious with Tamaki and me. But with you she hates her self for not letting have a chance to explain your self. So you might want to talk to her." I slowly nodded and get go of Tamaki's hand.

I walked past Mirio and walked into the bedroom. There she was sitting on Tamaki's bed with her head down. For all the times I've seen her this was the first time I saw her down.

"Nejire?" My voice was soft, and I was scared of what she would do. Maybe it was because Overhaul kept slapping me that made me kinda hesitant to get close to people when they were angry. Her head shot up. Her eyes was red and puffy likes she's been crying. She just from her seat and ran up to me grabbing me into a forceful hug.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" Her face was in my shoulder muffling her cried. I slowly wrapped my arms around her back and hugged her. I started to rub my hands on her back and shhhh it.

"It's okay. Really! I'm safe now, so no need to cry." I spoke softly. She pulled her head up and looked into my blue eyes. She shook her head no and then quickly went back into my shoulder.

I could feel the warm tears start to wetten the shirt that Tamaki gave me. "No, you don't understand! I wouldn't have done that if I would have known! I would had tried to save you!" She kept going on. I could feel my heart hurting at her words. I felt bad for her, but I understand why did that. She was trying to protect her friends.