Chapter 11 (Tamaki POV) (☁️🍈)

Once we reach Aizawa's office Mirio knocked and then opened the door

Once we reach Aizawa's office Mirio knocked and then opened the door. He held it open for us, with Zelda coming in last.

There was a small girl curled up on the couch beside a book case. She had long white hair almost like Zelda's, and a UA gym shirt coving her tiny frail body.

"Okami you got some explaining to do." Aizawa's voice sounded angry and tired. Zelda walked over to the tiny girl and touched her. I heard a small hum from her as she stirred in her sleep. One eye opened and then the other. Small tired red eyes looked around but when they landed on Zelda she called out. "Sissy?" She sat up rubbing her eyes.

So this is Eri? Shes so little.

"Yeah I'm here." Zelda whispered. She sat on the couch and the tiny girl quickly crawled into her lap clung to her, gripping her shirt in her tiny little hands, falling back to sleep. While Zelda was looking down at her younger sibling, I sat beside her.

I reached over and ran my fingers in her hair without really thinking. She was so small, and frail no wonder why Zelda was in a panic over her.

As my finger went through Eris long white hair Mirio sat on the arm of the couch, and then Nejire on the other side of me.

The little girl moved under my hand and snuggled closer to Zelda, I could see Zelda hold her tighter, closer to her body. I stoped raining my fingers through her hair and just looked at her face. I could see small resemblance between the two. They had the same chubby round face, and nose. Though Eris lips seemed to be a little thiner then Zelda's.

Zelda look from Eri and looked at Aiwaza. "She's a sweet kid Okami. Is she really your sister?" He asked. I watched her nodd her head answer long him. It look like she was about to say setting but she quickly closed her mouth and bit her lip, letting out a sigh.

"This is gonna be a long story so I'll try to make it easy to fallow." She started. Zelda looked down at the sleeping girl and kissed her head. Looking back up she took in a deep breath and started the story.

"So my mother, basically, well... Got pregnant by a man, my father." It sounded like she was word vomiting not knowing what to say.

She took a deep breath and started again. "So my mother had a set of twins, me being first and then my twin Zella. We both had powers from our father by transforming into wolves. But I had more powers from my mother then Zella did."

"So how does she fit in?" Aizawa asked, nodding is head at her.

"We don't share the same dad but we do share the same mom. Mom tried to make it work with my father but he was abusive. And she couldn't take anymore. So she left, with me while Zella chose father. After all she was his favorite one." Zelda cupped around Eris ears. I narrowed my eyes wondering why.

"But one night after mother had Eri for a few months my father went crazy and killed my mother kidnapping me, and paid some memory eraser quirk to make me forget anything that had to do with my mother."