Chapter 16 (Tamaki POV)

I was running down halls trying to figure out where everyone would be at, but more importantly where she would be at

I was running down halls trying to figure out where everyone would be at, but more importantly where she would be at. I kept running, try to listen to the sounds of fighting.

I somehow made my way to what seemed like a red door. I quickly opening it hoping that Zelda would just be held up in a room. But when I opened it, there was not even a soul inside. I walked and looked around. Dark red walls with a bed to match. Dark cherry wood furniture littlered about.

But what my my heart stop was I saw a mask sitting on the nightstand. I walked over to it and picket it up. It was the wolf mask that Zelda was forced to wear. I gritted my teeth.

"Tama-kun?" I hear Zelda's voice behind me. I was about to turn when I felt a knife at my throat. At first I panicked but then I realized, Fatgum's agent Stadic.

"Tama-kun what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with everyone else?" Once again it was in her voice.

"Tell me where she is!" I growled.

"But Tamaki I'm right here." They giggled at my demand.

"Stadic! Who's side are you on?!? Where is she?" My voice was growing with more frustration and hatred.

"Last I saw the princess was running with some blonde. But the way they were going I'm sure Overhaul would find them." The knife slipped away. I was about to turn to see what Stadic looked like.

Other then I knew it was a man, he had a bird mask like the others but it cover his whole face with a cockatoo mask. He shoved his gloves hands info his pockets and turned his back to me.

"You might want to go down the hall on your right to find them Tama-kun. I don't know how much longer they can last." After that the voice mimicer left.

I quickly ran out the door and ran down the hall like he said to. What felt forever was only a few minutes when I heard a blood chilling scream. A scream calling out for Mirio. I stopped in mid run. My whole body stopped working. I staired down the hall and started running at.

If that was Zelda, then that means..... MIRIO! I ran as hard as I could until I bumped into a odd hall. It split into a T but the halls were lined with some tyoe of glassed windows.

I ran up to them looking. It was looking down in some room, and there I saw them. Overhaul knelt down with his hands on the ground, the man in the white coat on the ground, Zelda screaming clenching on to Mirio's cape.

I banged on the glass but no one was looking up at me. "MIIIIIIIIIRRRIO!!!!" I cried out when I saw his body went limp. I could also see Zelda's body grew pale, as her head dropped.

I tried banging on the glass again  but nothing was working. I could see Overhaul starting to walk to her among with his right hand man. "NO! DONT TOUCH HER! ZEEEEEELDA!" I screamed out for her but she couldn't hear me.