INTRODUCTION!!

Your Pov

I turned of the alarm and excitedly got out of bed. Thinking why...well, it's my first day of school!! I'm really excited to make new friends. Wondering who am I..?? Well, let me introduce myself!! I'm Choi Y/N my father is the CEO of the Choi Enterprises. I have a brother his name is Choi Soobin. My mom is also a part of Choi Enterprises and works with dad. Well, that's all for now. I went to the bathroom and took a fresh shower. After the shower I went downstairs to see everyone eating breakfast. I went to them and greeted them. " Hey mom good morning" I say as she nods and smiles," well there is a bad news for you" she says as I look at her confused," what mom" I ask," well, you have to pretend to be a nerd at school, so that everyone thinks you are a transferee and keep an eye on everyone checking it's all fine" she says as I nod and say," I'll change my clothes then" I say and leave to my room  to change my look.

After changing

I came out and grabbed an apple and went out of the house and walked as I have to pretend to be a NERD ughhh..!!

This is how I looked👆👆

I reached and went inside the school. I took my schedule and my first class was....Math. I took my books from my locker and went to my class.

I entered the class to see everyone looking at me some whispering bad things and some smiling and welcoming me. I went to my seat and sat down. After sometime the teacher came in. She looke at me and  told me to introduce myself. I got up and went towards the front and introduced myself," hi I'm Hang Y/N!! I hope we get along well!!"I say and went back to my seat.

After 5 mins

I was writing down the notes ma'am was giving us when I heard girls screaming and  shouting,"oppa marry me!!","oppa let's get married!!","oppa I love you!!" I look up to see.........

Hey guys hope you like it....I love you guys and I'll update soon.......that's all for now....for who don't know I have written a jungkook FF so make sure to check it out the name is Mafia's Personal Doctor.... byeeeeeeeeeeeeee