Short Chapter

Y/N Pov

We had a lot of fun. The day ended with us relaxing and enjoying. We had headed back to our places after seeing the sunset. It was beautiful. Specially seeing something like that with a person you love is the best thing to do. We had decided to leave early which was sad. Yeah. We had to get back at school and we had so much work lest to do. So we had decided to leave day after tomorrow.

Next Monday
( Ik y'all I'm in a hurry and don't know what to write sooo)

So we had finally came back and started with our daily lives. I was currently in school. The school had just finished. Kyeongie had gone early saying she wanted to. I don't know what's with this girl these days. She's barely home. Probably with Yoongi oppa. Anyways I headed towards the music room since I wanted to play piano before going home.
Arriving there I opened the door to see a beautiful couple playing piano. Oh..nvm it was Kyeongie and Yoongi. They looked adorable. I smiled as I closed the door, letting them be.
I was walking towards the class as I felt someone pull me towards the janitor's room. It was dark and I wasn't able to see anything. "Yah! Who is-!?" I was cut off by the person putting a hand one hand on my mouth and the other snaking down my waist. "Ahhh" he said as he did that. I looked at his eyes at he stared at the door. Listening I heard Kyeongie and Yoongi passing by. This guy's whoever he is I swear if he's tryna rape me or some I'll kill him u thought to myself as I looked at him. After them finally leaving he turned on the lights and it was Tae. "Yah! I thought some random dude was trying to rape me or some!" I whisper yelled at him. He smirked, walking closer to me trapping me in his hands. "Oh..so you want me to f*uck you huh" he said moving closer as I stuttered, "A-Anii t-that's not w-what I m-meant" I said as he moved closer. That's when we heard some noises. After sometime the noises went away as he looked back at me. "T-Tae let's get out of here hmm? Then we can do whatever you want" I siad as he nodded walking towards the door. He opened the door but it didn't open? "What happened Tae?" I asked as I walked over trying to open but no use. I looked at Tae with worried eyes as he said, "Don't worry we are not locked" he siad as I nodded. Now if he doesn't open the door I'm gonna burst. I pulled him pinning him to walk and looking deeply into his eyes. "Yah! We're stuck now! Aishh you could've told me!" I siad as he took out some key out of his pockets. "Actually I had these all along" he said now turning the tables. I was the one who was pinned to the wall. "Babe...I wouldn't have enjoyed it then" he said kissing me as I responded. After a long kiss we pulled out made our way out of the school.

We had gotten back to our places. I was in my room doing nothing when my phone buzzed. I looked at the ID to see Kyeongie. I picked up the call as she squeled through the phone. "Yes! Wahh what were you and Tae doing in the janitor's toom after school today?!" She asked as I looked as her blankly saying, "Oh what were you and Yoongi oppa doing in the music room then?" I said as she looked at me flustered, "Yah..not always it's me that gets flustered for no reason. Plus what about that day Yoongi oppa was picking you up huh?" I siad as she shut me up. "Yah..shut it off" she said. I chuckled as we had a fun talk.

After sometime we hung up as it was late. I went to sleep after doing my routine.

Guys we stop here! So I'm back idk why but I felt it so I did it. Yeah...well ik this is short but I think this book is seriously to an end now. Like..I have to. I'll be adding one or two bonus chapter. So hold tight and wait for this book to end. Anyways make sure to hit the vote and follow me for more content! Bye guys! Thank you guys! I'll be making more books btw make sure to read them!