Rough~

Y/N Pov

Waking up to the sound of someone literally banging on the main door. I squinted my eyes and looked around. The banging got louder as I sighed lightly and got out of Tea's arms, wearing his shirt I opened the door to see.... Kyeongie. I looked at her blankly as she stared at me from head to toe. "Wait- don't tell me..." She said as I looked at her blankly. "Yeah?" I asked as she smirked at me. "Lookes like someone had a great night" she said as I widened my eyes closing the door slightly preventing her to see a shirtless Tae inside. She chuckled and said, "What happened huh?" She asked in a teasing tone as I looked down. "Anyways, you know what time it is? Get ready...we are gonna meet up at mine and Yoongi's hut.." she said leaving while chuckling. I sighed and went to wake up Tae. Walking up to the bed. I crawled up on it and showered Tae with kisses on his faces.

Taehyung Pov

I woke up to the feeling of something soft all over my face. Smiling knowing it was her. I opened my eyes as she stopped and smiled back. Getting up as I pouted.

Back to Y/N Pov

He got up and pouted at me. I looked at him confused as he pointed at his asking for a kiss. I chuckled and shook my head. "Go clean yourself" I siad as he came towards me, picking me and running towards the bathroom.

After shower.
(Guys enough smut for y'all I mean I'll add some more if you want but not now)

We showered and got ready. I had decided to wear a white bikini which was a bit revealing. Yeah. We had one advantage. We could literally jump in in the water and have fun anywhere we want.

Walking in as the door was already open. We walked to where the balcony was to see everyone chilling and some in the water. We both smiled as that all looked at us. "Look who's here!" They said as we had fun. Finally after a while wanting to take a swim, revealing my outfit. Tae looked at me before pulling me closer to him saying, "What are tryna do huh..." He said as I smiled and hit his chest lightly saying, "Yah..let me go it's hot I'm just trying to take a swim.." he smirked and pulled me closer saying, "You got saved because we are infront of everyone or else we would have a round two babe" he said as he picked me up before jumping into the water.
My bikini:

Kyeongie:

And all the members outfits are on the top

And all the members outfits are on the top. Blackpink:

The rest of the time we spent together was fun

The rest of the time we spent together was fun. I guess Yoongles oppa was kinda uncomfortable after an hour into so we decided leave. Guess someone's having a rough night..~ I thought and giggled as Tae looked at me asking, "What are so happy about?" He said back hugging me slightly as I said, "Nothing much just thinking of what Kyeongie must be doing" I siad giggling as he nodded and said, "Yeah..hyung looked like he had boner" he giggled as he said that.

We had went back to our place and had some fun there before ordering our food and eating it together. After eating we went to sleep as we were kinda exhausted and we had to have enough energy for tomorrow too. 

Meanwhile
Kyeongie Pov
The next day

I had woken up to someone giggling and laughing slightly. I opened my eyes to see a gummy smiling Yoongi smiling at me. I looked at him confused as he pecked my lips saying, "Good morning babe..how are you feeling now" I smiled and said, "Fine...You were rough on me last night" he giggled as we got up and freshened up. We had decided to look around the place for today and have relaxing day. We had decided to meet up at the reception. Me and Yoongi had gotten ready. I limped as walked towards the door because of Yoongi. I sighed and opened the door when I felt my body picked up. I looked around to see Yoongi's face. I sighed as I struggled to get down but now use. We had now almost reached the reception when we heard someone running towards us, we looked back to see...

Y/N Pov

Tae was giving me piggyback ride. We were running towards the reception when we saw Kyeongie. Well, Yoongi oppa was holding her. I smiled as we stopped to where they were. Stopping there they looked at us as Tae said, "Hey Hyung! Now that you are holding Kyeongie Noona let's have a race" he said as Yoongi oppa nodded and Tae continued, "Hana...Dul...Set!" We ran towards the reception.
Haha no-one actually one. It was a tie. Currently we were at a restaurant to where the staff has led us saying you could have your breakfast here. So we came to have breakfast here. We had ordered a bunch of tasty things as we waited for it while talking.

As expected all members had there girlfriends around them tight and same goes for me. Tae had his one hand securely around my waist as he talked to the members.

After sometime the food came and we enjoyed it cause it was hella tasty.

Hey guys what's up! The fact that you read the shit I write after finishing the chapter is on another level. Anyways make sure to hit the vote button and follow me for more content. Bye guys! Thank you guys!