You're So Cute!

The next day

The others came over a while ago. We were talking and having fun when Tae and Jungkook excused themselves saying they had talk things out. I wonder what they wanna talk about. I thought.

Tae Pov

I had excused myself with Jungkook. We were currently standing near the window, away from others. I wanted to talk to him about something.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Asked Jungkook. I nodded.

"I'm gonna propose" I said all in one breath.

"Wahhh! Really!? Oh my god! When!? How!?-" he asked excitedly.

"I don't know.." I said. I really didn't.

"What do you mean!?" He asked.

"I-I... what if she's not ready for all of of this?" I asked insure of what her answer will be.

"Hey..it will be fine..." He said, comforting me.

"Wait- you too?" A voice asked from behind.

We looked back to see...

"Yoongi Hyung!?" We both said startled.

"Yeah so..?" He said walking towards us and continuing, "You are gonna propose too?".

"What do you mean you too?" We both asked.

"Well, you know...."

Y/N Pov

After a while the both of them came back followed by Yoongles oppa. I am confused. They were only two before. I shook my head. Getting out of my thoughts I gave into the conversation.

After they leave

They all left a while ago. It was me and Tae in the house now. I was tiding the place.

"Babe what do you want for dinner?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Oh..we can order if you want" he said.

"Sure then, let's oder." I said.

We had ordered some pizza for dinner. We were watching a movie while cuddling, eating and having fun.

After a while we both went to sleep.

The next day

Tae Pov

I woke up to the sound of music. Frowning I sat up to find her nowhere. I looked around to see a note on the bed side. Picking it up as it read.

Dear Tae Bear,
Don't worry, you don't have to go anywhere to find me like you did last time. I am downstairs doing some work. Get freshened up and come down to have breakfast.
Yours lovingly
Y/Nie.

I smiled. Walking towards the bathroom, I went in and got freshened up.

Walking downstairs, I could see Y/N doing something in the garden. I frowned. "Hmm?"

Quietly going outside. I could see her doing with something.

Taking small steps, I slowly wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her get startled.

"You are awake!" She said turning around looking at me. I smiled and nodded.

Pecking her lips I asked, "What are you doing in the garden today?" I asked suspiciously.

"A-Ah n-nothing!" She said stuttering. She's hiding something.

"Ok enough..tell me what are you hiding" I said trying to look what's behind her, but she held me.

"It's n-nothing babe!" She said again.

"Ok first of all, you know you can't lie to me. Second, just show me what's behind you" I said pushing her looking what she's exactly hiding.

Oh. My. God. Ahh! This is so cute. She had made a cute 'i love you' from the flowers. I thought. I picked him up.

"Ok..where did you find them?" I asked trying to keep a straight face.

"I-I...was bored from the garden..so I decided to decorate it, till you're asleep" she said nervously.

"Hmm" I said looking at it.

"What do I say now" I asked looking at her. She frowned.

"I thought you didn't like it?" She said, confused. I giggled.

"From when did I start hating these kind of things" I said smiling at her.

"You mean you like utt!?" She asked excitedly. I nodded as she jumped around excitedly.

"What do I do with you" I said looking at him.

"Hmm...nothing" She siad. I giggled as I pulled her towards me.

"You're so cute" she said giggling.

Y/N Pov

He smirked. "I wonder what our kids would look like" he said.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. Looking away, I was in loss of words.

"Let's go babe" he said back hugging me. "W-Where" was all that came out.

Turning me around, he kissed me. Kissing back, we were already in our world.

Picking me up, he walked inside. Closing the door behind with his leg, he slowly put me on the couch.

Puling out, he looked at me and smiled. "You're so cute!" He said.

"Yah! Stop calling me that I don't like it!" I said pouting.

"Oh really?" He said, tickling me as I laughed.

"Bahahahahahaha! Stop! Bahaha-!" I said.

He finally stopped as I got up and we both laughed.

"I love you" He asked out if the sudden. I smiled.

"I love you too babe!" I said and we both talked for a while.

YAAAAAAASSS! So I guess next chp is gonna be kinda fun. Yea. Anyways pls vote and follow me for more content. Bye guys!