SHIPS!!

Y/N Pov

After that incident, I kept my books in the locker and went at the school gate. After reaching there I saw Blackpink and BTS laughing and talking. I went towards them and asked,"Why so happy huh" I asked smirking at Blackpink. They looked at me with red cheeks and said looking down," I-I...... Nothing!"," Oh..ok" I said sarcastically nodding. "We should go now!" Blackpink said and dragged me out of there. They shoved me into the classy black sports car and we drove off to my place.

At your place

We decided to have a sleepover so right now we were in my room having fun. "Soo.... My really innocent friends are in love now huh" I said gaining their attention. Jisoo unnie and Rosé unnie looked down. I could see them being all nervous and red. Me and Jennie unnie giggled at the site. " Ok ok I know you'll not tell me but I know" I said wiggling my brows and smirking at them. All they did was nod and blush at the same time. My smirk grew bigger than ever as I squeled knowing that my innocent friends had someone to LOVEE!! They looked at me with their red faces having a confused expression written on it. "What? I'm happy!" I said as they looked at me shook. The tables had turned now. I was the one confused. "W-What?" They asked," well ya know I'm gonna make sure these ships sail" I say as they blush harder than ever. I just giggled and we went back to what we were playing.

Next morning 🙂

We woke up to the sunlight hitting our faces directly making it hard for me to see. I got and rubbed my eyes. I look over to see the others sleeping peacefully. I decided to wake them up. "Yahh! Come on get your asses ready we have school." I said making them groan as I just chuckled and went in the bathroom to do my morning routine.

At breakfast

Me and unnies were making breakfast for the others when heard footsteps coming towards us. We looked over to see mom, dad and Soobin oppa looking at the breakfast and then at me. They all came and sat down on the dining to table. I looked at them giggled and served them their breakfast.

Breakfast 😋👆👆

Breakfast 😋👆👆

After eating at school

We finished our food and rushed off to school. We reached at school and went inside towards our lockers. We took our books and went to our first class. We entered the class to see all attention on us. People mostly boys were screaming and cooing. We ignored it all and went towards our seats. Once we sat down the teacher came and started teaching.

Time Skip after classue

We were heading towards the school cafeteria when we saw BTS walking towards us. Jin and Jimin oppa had big smiles over their faces and I could feel Jisoo unnie and Rosé unnie smiling too. "What happened why so happy today?" I asked as they looked at me and said,"oh nothing much just happy" the others looked at me and Jungkook moved closer towards me and whispered in my ear,"don't mind them they are acting extra from this morning" I made an 'oh' face and nodded. I looked over at Teahyung to see him looking at me already. I turned red by his gaze and looked down blushing. We were walking towards the school cafeteria when Jennie bumped into someone. I looked up to see a really handsome guy looking at Jennie with worry. "Hey I so sorry are you okay?" He asked as she nodded and he smiled at me,"hi! I'm Kim Jong-in you can call me Kai" he said as Jennie smiled and blushed. Heh.....? Why is she blushing?? "Ooooooo does she like him" I thought and smirked. Right now they were staring at each other so I decided to interrupt thier staring contest. "Oh! Hi Kai, I'm Y/N" I said as the both of them looked at me and Kai smiled. The others introduced themselves and we headed towards the cafeteria to have lunch together.

Time Skip after lunch in the classue

We all finished our lunch and headed our ways. Me and unnies decided to go to our classes and BTS and Kai went to their class since it was the same. After sometime the teacher came and started teaching.

After classue

The teacher stopped teaching amd looked at us happy. "Ok! I have an announcement" she said as we all paid our attentions towards her," we are going on vacation on this sunday!!" She said as everyone started cheering and screaming. Me and unnies looked at each other and squeled. "Ok! Your partners will be displayed on the soft board of the school." She said and left.

After school

We were heading towards the school gate. We reached there to see BTS and Kai talking and laughing with each other. We went towards them,"heyy!!" We said as they smiled and returned it. "You know that we are having a 1 week vacation don't you" I asked as they nod,"I'm excited to know who's my partner" J-hope oppa said. We all nodded and continued with the talk.

Hey guys 😊😊 hope you like it 😃........Ik ik this chapter is hella small😅 anyways ttyl BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. the closeness at the top😅😘😘