BTS!!

Your Pov

After beating that b¡tch up we finished our lunch and went to our classes.

??? Pov

We were shocked after seeing Nancy behave so cruel with someone. We were really angry. We were talking and eating when Nancy came towards our table crying. Probably fake cRyInG. "Oppa! That nerd hurt me" she said whinning. "Oh really cause we saw every single thing you did to her" J-hope hyung said making Nancy shock. "Yeah we didn't thought you were that bad" Jimin hyung said. "But-" before she could say anything I cut her off," we don't want to talk to you anymore Nancy and don't ever come near us" I say as all the members nod in agreement, "you are right Teahyung, now let's go" Jin hyung said as we left from there leaving a angry and furious sLuT behind. We were walking to our class when we spotted the girl earlier. We decided to go towards her. We went to her and said, "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!" We said in sync making the girl flinch. She looked at us and asked, "yes? Do you need anything??" She asked, "well ya know we are really sorry for what happened we never should've believed that slut" I say as she smiled and said, "well I'm Y/N for your information" she said making us smile widely. We introduced ourselves and went to our classes.

Time Skip after classes

Your Pov

The school was over now. I was walking towards the school gate with BTS and Blackpink. We were walking when that Nancy blocked our way. "Oppa!! What are you doing here with this slut" she said making me smirk. "We don't want to be with you you are just a slut" said Jungkook oppa. "You heard it now get out of our way" I say, "we're not done yet" she said and walked away with her minions.

Time Skip at dinner

Your Pov

I came home, took a fresh shower and changed into my PJ's. I went downstairs to eat dinner to see everyone waiting for me. I went towards them and sat down beside Soobin oppa. We were eating peacefully when dad asked, "how is school going?"," It's fine" I said and we finished our food. I was currently in my bedroom thinking about random things whe I got a message from someone.

Your text

??? Person: hey!!!
                                                                               Me: hey..?? Who are you
??? Person: oh! Sorry I'm Teahyung

                                         Me: oh! hi Taehyung how did you get my no. 

Taehyung: uhhh...... I asked Jisoo Noona 

                                                              Me: oh.... do you need anything??

Taehyung: oh! Nothing much just wanted
to make sure you are doing fine. Hehe

                                                              Me: oh....okay??

Taehyung:  Yeah...hehe

                                                          Me: It's pretty late you should sleep

Taehyung: Yeah.... Good night~

                                                         Me: Good night 🌃🌃

Time Skip at morning 🙂

I woke to the sound of my DAMN alarm. I turned it off and got up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After a refreshing shower I wore something nice and comfy and went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

 After a refreshing shower I wore something nice and comfy and went downstairs to eat my breakfast

Your outfit 😉👆👆

Breakfast 😋👆👆

We finished our food and I went to school. I reached the school to see Blackpink waiting for me at the school gate. I went to them and greeted them. We went inside the school to get ready for the classes. We were talking about random stuff when the BTS walked towards us with a mile plastered on their faces. "Hey guys!!" Jungkook said smiling as we returned it and I asked, "Hey! Did you guys sleep well?", "It was fine" they said as we all nod.

Time Skip after 10 mins

We were talking and laughing when the school bell rang. We waved goodbyes and went to our classes. After sometime the class teacher thanked and went out of the class. We packed our stuffue and went to the cafeteria as it was luch time.

We went to the cafeteria to see BTS waving at us. We smiled and went towards them. We sat and told Yoongi oppa to order our food. He went to order our food and talked about random stuff. After sometime our food came and ate our food. We all finished our food and went back to our classes.

Time Skip after school 🏫

We finished our classes and decided to have a sleepover at my house. " Ok let's go" I said and we went to my house.

Time Skip at my house

We reached at my house and everyone's jaw dropped. " You like it..???" I asked," WE LOVE IT!!" They exclaimed as you and Blackpink covered your ears due to the sudden outburst of them.

Heyy guy I'm really sorry for late update and...........love you all btw I have written a jungkook FF so make sure to check it out Mafia's Personal Doctor is the name. Hope you like this chapter ☺️ and wait for the next chapter 😜☺️ byeeeeeeeeeeeeee