TRANFORMTION!!!!

Your Pov

We were about to go in bit the girls stopped. I looked at them confused as they turned around and said,"so you aren't a nerd are you","umm..n-no" I said making them smile and pull me into a hug I smiled and hugged back. We pulled out and smiled at each other,"ok! So now as we know that you are not a nerd so how abot give you some transformation!" Jennie unnie said making me drop my smile,"W-Why I look nice in this look too" I say,"GURL I'm not asking you I'm I'm telling that we are going" she says as they pull me into the car and drove off to the mall

Time Skip at mall

We reached and immediately went inside and they dragged me somewhere I don't know. We went inside and an lady maybe in her 30s welcomed us in,"welcome ma'am","oh! Thanks well we need her hair transformed into smth really sassy" Rosé unnie said while pointing at me. The lady smiled at me and made me sit on a chair.

Time Skip after 30mins

The lady finally stopped and made me look at the mirror. What I next saw made my jaw drop. I looked at the unnies only to see them.

 I looked at the unnies only to see them

smiling widely at me.

Your hair👆👆

We paid, thanked and went out. We went into so many shops and finally found a cute yet sassy looking outfit cause we were gonna go to the club.(sorry guys I didn't mention it before, hehe)

Your outfit 👆👆

Jennie's outfit 👆👆

Rosé's outfit👆👆

Jisoo's outfit👆👆

We didn't put much make up on and let our hair loose. We exited the mall and  went to the club. We were enjoying talking, drinking while sitting at a far corner of the club when suddenly someone came and sat beside me. I looked at the person to see a boy whom I don't know smirking at me. I looked over to the unnies only to see them getting touched by other 3 boys who were sitting beside them. "You shouldn't ne alone at this time babygirl" the person beside me said. Heh....bAbYgIrl? I ain't his babygirl I thought and said,"excuse me! Who are you and can you pls leave with your stupid jerks" he looked at me and at me and said,"you are being disrespect now babygirl, I think you need your punishment" he said making me smirk,"try me" I said and kicked him I the main part making him groan in pain,"well, told you TRY. ME" i said making him look at me in anger. He was about to hit me but I dogded.

Just imagine you're in a club. Hehe 😊

I stopped and looked at unnies and went to them to see them with wide eyes and a shooked look,"let's go now, and its pretty late so you are staying at my house" I said as they nodded and we drove off to my house.

Time Skip at your place.

We were really tired and drunk too so I showed them their rooms and went to my room changed my clothes into comfy PJ's and went to  SLEEP

Thats for unholy A.R.M.Ys 👆🥵🥵Hey guys hope you like this chapter 😅 I made it long or idk so hope you like and wait till the next upload... don't worry I will upload sooonnnnnnn byeeeeeeeeeeeeee