I'm sorry...

Time ship after you dates

Y/N Pov

We had returned home. The date today was quite fun but that tiring for Tae and me. Seriously. Getting together the both of them was hard. Anyways. We had got changed as I had decided to stay over at Taehyung's place cause i was too tired to even drive home. Plus I had no car that Kyeongie and Yoongi took my car. I was sure that they wouldn't do anything goofy in my car so I was fine. But I am sure something is gonna happen once thay get home 😏. But let's not get into there private lives now. I'm gonna take everything out of that brat's mouth tomorrow at school.

I was in my own thoughts when I felt two huge arms wrapping around me. I understood it was Taehyung. I smiled. "Babe, you seem to be in deep thoughts" he said trailing soft kisses on my neck. My breathe started to get kinda shaky when he found my sweet spot, but as I said...I was fing tired and my head ached so I needed rest. I turned around and looked at Taehyung. "Tae..I'm sorry but can we continue this later?" I said as he looked at me with worried eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked as I hummed and said, "hmm..I'm fine don't worry. Just little tired from all that happened today" I said as he nodded and hugged me. I smiled and hugged back smiling.

Y/N Pov

I was in school. Not so happy. Time of the month. Ahhh- this is so frustrating. My head aches and and my stomach..don't ask about it. Terrible. I didn't find any pain reducing tablets which made it worse. Taehyung knew about it? Ofcourse not! Nobody did. I don't want to cause trouble for them. Plus, if I do that it make me weaker so, no way I'm gonna tell them. I was trying to control myself from crying when someone sat beside me. I looked at the person to see Kyeongie. She looked at me and smiled. "Hey!" She said all happy as I tried to make it as real as possible saying, "Hey! H-How are you? I heard that you had a rough night?" I said smirking. As she looked at me with a flustered look. "A-Anii! N-Nothing happened!" She siad now confirming that something happened. "A-Anyways what about you? You look tired?" She said changing the topic as I shook my head indicating i was fine. She nodded and we went on with the classes.

The class just ended as I waked out. I had my hands on my head trying to control the pain but it wasn't working. I was not being able to walk because of the pain and it was hard for me to see. I had decided to got the clinic so that I don't end up fainting. I was walking when I felt everything black out.

Taehyung Pov

I was walking towards Y/N's class when I saw her holding her head. She wasn't being able to walk. What happened to her? I thought as I looked at her confused of how she was acting. Is she not well...? I thought before immediately going towards her. Walking towards her I saw her slowly closing her eyes and falling as I immediately held her in my arms. I picked her up and ran towards the school clinic.

It's been like an hour since she has fainted. The nurse told me that she fainted because of period cramps. This girl..she could've told me that she wasn't feeling well...I thought and sighed. Looking at her pale body lying on the bed, helplessly was the most painful thing to do. I was upset.and disappointed. She could have told me that she was not feeling well...why lie. I was not happy but I had to take care of her....she needse the most right now....

An hour later...
Y/N Pov

I had woken up. I tried moving around when I felt weight on my hands. I looked at them to Taehyung... sleeping peacefully. I tried to got my hand out but woke him up instead. He looked at me and hugged me tightly as I smiled and hugged back. We were having our moment when the nurse came, "You're awake..you feel better" he asked as I smiled as she nodded and continued, "Before you go home...take this pills....they will help you with the head aches" she said as I nodded and she left. I took the pills and was getting up when I felt my legs in the air. *Sigh* Taehyung had picked me up..."Yah! I'm heavy...plus I can walk now!" I said as he ignored me and walked towards the school gate. "Yahhh.... please put me down this is embarrassing" I siad looking around as he shook his head saying, "Nope...and what's wrong when a boyfriend is only picking her girlfriend up cause she in pain?" He asked innocently as I giggled and nodded.

I was laying on the bed while Tae was making coffee for me. He won't let me get up and make one! Aish...what do I do with him. Why is he so overprotective? It's just period...I thought as I heard the room door click. I smiled and looked the door to see Tae coming to me with a coffee mug in his hands. He smiled as he gave me the coffee. "What else do you want?" He asked as I shook my head indicating I needed nothing. "Ok! Wait here! Don't get up, don't do nothing I'll be back in a few minutes" he siad as I frowned. After some minutes he left...what's going on inside his head? I thought as shrugged it off and continued drinking my coffee.

This guy.. ughhh- he's taking forever! I'm literally craving cuddles right now. What do I do? Ughhh- I was about to get up to call him when the room door clicked. I looked there to see a Tae holding a bag of chocolates, pads, chips and so much more stuff. He smiled and gave me the bag ad I smiled looking at it. He's so sweet..what did I ever do to deserve this guy? I thought as he sat on the bed beside me. Putting the bag aside I layed down in the bed and opened my arms. He looked at me and smiled. Giving in as snuggled myself into his chest, getting comfortable. "My baby is craving for cuddles huh" he said as I giggled and we slept in each other's arms.

HAHA...I AM BACK! WITH THIS SHITTY CHAPTER. WHY? IDK TOO...I WAS LIKE SO BORED SO I WROTE THIS AND UPDATED IT. AND GUYS...KIND OF A BAD NEWS I GUESS... I'LL BE ENDING THIS BOOK SOON...LIKE I'LL BE ADDING SOME MORE CHAPTERS THIS BOOK WILL ALSO HAVE A END YOU KNOW. BUT- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THIS BOOK. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME..THIS IS GETTING LONG IMMA GO THEN BYE!