BULLY.... UGHH!!

Your Pov

Time Skip after school

I was keeping my books in the locker when  someone pushed me. I looked at her she was the girl earlier. "What's with her now" I thought. I got up and asked her,"Yah! Why did you push me??" She smirked and said,"why? Are you gonna fight me NERD" I looked at her fuming in anger. "Ughh!! I hate that word" I thought. " Well, I don't know who you are or what you want but Stop. Troubling. Me" I said trying not to kick her in the stomach. " Oh! Sorry forgot to introduce myself, I'm Nancy the QUEEN of this school" she said smirking at me. "Well we don't know who's the QUEEN yet" I said making her look at me and say" I know I'm the QUEEN and always will be" she says as I smirk and say," whatever you say Miss. Slut" I say making her look at me and clench her fists," hold her" she says to her teammates. They were about to hold me when the 7 angel appeared. She looked at them and then at me. She run toward them and hug one of them. "Oppa she was beating me" she says making her eyes watery and crying. Heh...?? She was the one beating me!! They look at me and say," why did you hurt our Princess" I look at them in disbelief. PrInCeSs..... "Princess my foot, she was the one- ughh whatever I'm gonna show you who the true me is. Just wait and watch" I say and storm out of there.

I reach at the school gate and see Blackpink waiting for me. I went to them and we decided to sleepover at my house.

Your house 👆👆

Your house 👆👆

We reached and I looked at them to see their jaws dropped. I smiled and said,"you like it??","WE LOVE IT!!" They exclaim as I chuckle and we went in.

Hey guys 😊 hope you like this chapter....ik it is really small but sowwyy And Wait!!
My friend is writing a book too so make sure to check it out 🙂🙂
army4987 👈👈 bye ByE.... sorry for grammatical mistakes hehe.....SKSKSKSKS!!