CHAPTER 35 - MATURE CONTENT

CORA

As soon as his head dipped down between my legs, my breath was caught in my throat. All of this is so foreign to me, I have no idea what is going to happen. I mean I do, but never have I experienced it before. The anticipation is killing me, but it is also bringing about a lot of fear. What if he doesn't like it? What if I do something wrong? Will this ruin our relationship? Ugh! Stop thinking so much and relax Cora.

Max slipped a finger in and I jerked slightly. I gripped the bedsheets and did my best to relax. He kissed along my thighs that were laid upon his shoulders. His free hand was rubbing soothing circles on my hip. I could feel him gazing down at me, but I didn't have the courage to look him in the eyes.

I felt him slip another finger in and good goddess, the feeling was a jolt to my senses. He pumped his fingers slowly in and out while rubbing my clit with his thumb. I know I was leaking like a faucet. I could feel the wetness of the sheets underneath me.

After the third finger, I was a writhing mess. When he angled his fingers a certain way, I almost leaped off the bed. It wasn't a bad thing; it was an amazingly good thing. He hit something inside of me that left me breathless and my eyes rolling into the back of my head. The moans I was releasing only urged him on. Not that I minded. My body was in a lust filled fantasy. He kept going bringing me to the edge and pushed me over it. Best orgasm ever!

I whined and scowled at him when he removed his fingers. He only smirked at me before I plopped down on the pillows again with my eyes closed. When I opened them again, he was above me with a smile that reached his eyes. I reached up and cupped his face and returned the same smile. "I love you," he whispered before kissing me into next year.

Before I could say or do anything, he was no longer above me. Instead, I felt something wet between my thighs. He was kissing around my folds and hair line. Good thing I shaved and trimmed in the shower. His fingers barely rubbing and played with my outer folds.

I grabbed a fistful of his hair when I felt his tongue lick my clit. Holy cow bells! Next thing I knew, he started to suck on said area and I swear I saw my brain. My grip tightened on his hair while my other hand gripped the sheets.

I couldn't hold back the moans or the noises that were escaping my throat any longer. "Nhmn. Aghh! Oh goddess!" I was stunned to hear a growl pierce the room. Max? Or maybe Colton? Either way, I didn't care. I did not want this pleasure to end.

Max furthered his assault. Sucking, nibbling, fingers pumping, and tongue lapping it all up. I felt that previous tingling between my legs again. I was a spasming queen right now. He kept going and going, no stopping in sight. "Ahh! Max, please!" What I was begging for, I had no clue.

His magical fingers and tongue worked at a faster rate with my cries. I am going to die from having an orgasm! But damn, what a good way to go. Max hit my peak and I screamed. Good thing we are alone otherwise, someone might get the wrong idea. I had gripped Max's hair so hard, I thought I ripped it out. My body dropped back onto the bed, and I was completely breathless. My chest was rising and falling at a rapid speed.

Max crawled up my body, wiping his mouth as he appeared in my view. The smile and smirk on his face was almost comical. I knew my night was not over. He kissed me and having to taste myself was...interesting to say the least. Can't say there was a certain taste, but still interesting.

Once he was done stealing my breath, yet again, he stares into my eyes. I saw the red rimming his gorgeous blues and knew that Colt was certainly making an appearance. I smiled up at him and nodded. I knew he was confirming that I was ready to complete our bond. If the voice in the back of my mind had any say, we would have been done by now.