Author's Note

Author's Note:

To my valued readers 😉

This is the second series of:
DEL FIORE • FERRERO • MONTANARI

This is the story of
Lorenzo Guiseppe Ferrero and Penelope Viola Altera

Disclaimer:

These are just a few reminders that this story is a work of fiction. Places, events, names, characters, businesses, and incidents are only products of the author's wild imagination. If, in some circumstances, cases are fundamental to life or someone, I'm sorry, but it's not my intention and is purely coincidental.

Please refrain from printing and copying one's work, including mine.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including printing, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the author's prior written permission.

All copyrights reserved ©️
C.M. LOUDEN
a.k.a VBOMSHELL

Some languages are rough, which is unsuitable for young ones

Mature content due to exact words, so read at your own risk.

Rated 18+

Disclaimer: This is a Tagalog-English story.

Plagiarism is a Crime 🙅‍♀️❌ Don't Copy!
The photo below is not mine—credit to the picture's owner.

Plagiarism is a Crime 🙅‍♀️❌ Don't Copy!The photo below is not mine—credit to the picture's owner

I know exactly what I want, and it has nothing to do with the weirdo guy who claimed he was my fiancée.

Really, Penelope? Yes, it doesn't!

Whenever he got closer to me, I felt he was dangerous and could not be trusted. His fiery eyes are like a lion's gaze. His presence is overbearing and intimidating. I despise him, and that includes all the tattoos on his body.

Ugh, it's dirty and ugly!

But when he kissed me, the pressure of his lips on mine burnt me like a log on an open burning fire—his ripped chest beneath my hungry fingertips that I love to dig and caress. I'm like a marshmallow melting and -- wait. Oh, my God, I'm daydreaming! Focus, Penelope!

After that accident, I lost my memory of him and only him. Is that even possible? I am healthy and know everybody, including my entire family. And yes, according to my parents, Lorenzo Ferrero is my fiancé! What a joke!

He's full of secrets—dark ones hidden behind his dark brown, fiery eyes—secrets of his past that I am not interested in knowing. But staring at him while he was sleeping, my heart jolted. It pounded heavily, and the feeling was ripping inside me. My subconscious tells me that this man is somehow a knight that I need to remember.

A Knight To Remember

by: C.M. LOUDEN

Plagiarism is a crime!

This is the story of Lorenzo Giuseppe Ferrero and Penelope Viola Altera.

This is the second installment of DEL FIORE • FERRERO • MONTANARI (DFM Series)