The Polaroid: Answer & the Wedding

(You guys probably figured it out, but here's the official answer. Trust me this hurts me just as much as it hurt you, but your wish is my demand- I also wrote it into the scene but I cut most of the chapter off if you couldn't tell lol)

"Hey, check it out," he murmured, moving away from the group to the things that caught his attention. On the little table sat a small walkman, a cassette still loaded in its sleeve, a baby blue polaroid camera, a leather-bound journal, and a photo album. Narrowing his eyes, the boy first picked up the journal, unwinding it and opening it to the first page.

"This journal belongs to Kim Namjoon," he read allowed, "If found please return it- you most likely won't understand it anyway." Soobin chuckled and shook his head before continuing to look through the pages.

"What is it about?" Yeonjun asked as he looked over the older's shoulder. Soobin didn't respond, beginning to read through the beautiful writing that decorated the paper. His jaw dropped as he flipped through it, his hand going faster and faster, passing diagrams of the human body and brain and long paragraphs of Korean saying things that the boy could only begin to comprehend.

"Oh my god," he whispered, twisting to the rest of the boys whose eyes were set on him, curiously. "This is it. This boy found the cure. Or at least a potential one." Taehyun's eyes narrowed as he gently took the journal from his friend's hands, taking his own time to read through it.

"Holy shit, you're right!"

"No way," Beomgyu murmured, taking it from the boy's hands and looking at it for himself. "Holy fucking shit, this guy is a damned genius." He shook his head, shutting the book before handing it to the oldest to let him read through it.

"We need to get this to the base," Kai said, a smile growing on his face as he looked at his friends. The others nodded vigorously as they turned back to the table. Beomgyu reached for the album and flipped it open, frowning as he checked the pages.

"It's blank..." he murmured before his eyes lit up. "Wait, there's one picture!" He slid the polaroid out of its sleeve and rose it to his eyes.

The four boys watched as his eyes widened in horror. His hands began to shake and he dropped the album, the polaroid still in his hands. He felt his stomach roll as his heart began to beat out of his chest wildly, no longer following its normal pattern."Holy shit," he whispered before shoving the film into Taehyun's hand and walking away, his breathing shaky and unsteady as if he was punched in the gut and had all the air knocked out of him. The younger also glanced at the picture before gaping, his jaw-dropping wide and a similar reaction taking over his body.

"Oh my god-"

The polaroid looked destroyed from the moment Beomgyu and he had laid eyes on it. But most things in this world did, a grey, dim, musty dust seeming to settle on everything, living or otherwise, so he hadn't even questioned the dried blood that streaked the bottom of the white frame in the form of smeared fingerprints and he hadn't blinked twice at the unnatural amount of grime and dirt that covered the picture. It wasn't until Beomgyu had wiped the stubborn layer away, that his eyes were met with the mistake of his innocent negligence.

The image was slightly blurry as if it was rushed, and the clear depiction of terror was easy enough to see why. The "bangtan boys" as they called themselves, seemed to have been posing for a picture. They stood in front of the windows of the room the five boys were currently standing in, hands still wrapped around shoulders and waists as their eyes were focused on the camera. Beomgyu assumed there was someone taking the photo, considering only six stood within the frame.