Thank you

Hey guys

Oh my gosh.... I can't believe it's done this is absolutely insane!!! YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN THE SWEETEST AND MOST LOVING PEOPLE

You're comments always inspired me to keep writing and keep going and not stop. I literally loved reading everything you guys wrote- it always made my day!

Thank you for supporting me through this and I want you guys to know I'll always be here for you too💜 if you ever need me- dm me on here or instagram @jiminhitachiin (literally a dumb art account lol but I use it a lot)

Never give up and you guys are so freaking incredible!

ALSO
I have some plans for more stories I'm going to publish very soon~ two of them are ore written and one has yet to be written but I have the plot all figured out!

1) "Who Are You" a Taegyu fic (With some Yeonbin obviously and it's TxT if you couldn't guess lol) about an unknown school artist and the boy that falls in love with him~

2) "giveaway" a stray kids Instagram AU where tickets to a 3racha concert are being given out in a contest worth a lot of tea (there's so much tea) (Changlix, Hyunmin/Seungjin, minsung, and like... bang Chan Jeongin and Woojin chilling in the corner (and yes I did include woojin- I love him too much and will always support him))

3) and last BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST a BTS fic called "Zodiac" (at leaSt I think- HAVENT decided yet) that takes place in a dystopian society based off the zodiac (Yoonmin, taekook/Vkook, and Namjin, of course)

BUT EITHER FOLLOW ME TO GET UPDATES OR ILL TEL YOU WHEN THEYRE PUBLISHED ON HERE💜💜💗💗💗

(Excuse my self promo) but I also have Coffee Shop out! I completed it a bit ago and it's a Yoonmin fic if you wanna check that out too haha-

I literally love you all so much and you all mean the world

Thank you for joining me on this journey and I hope we can go on many more in the future~
DONT BE A STRANGER
come to me whenever loves~

THANK YOU😭😭💜💜💜💜