Aces and Liberos

You lazily dropped your bags at the door and took off your shoes. You were physically and mentally drained.

  "You okay?" Your brother asked, watching you collapse onto the couch.

  "I wanna transfer schools." You said with a groan. "Karasuno isn't my thing."

  "But I went to Karasuno when I was your age." Keishin said, dramatically.

  "I know but I want to go to Aoba Johsai or something. Iwa-chan and Kawa go there and I haven't seen them in forever." You whine, sitting up.

  "Are they boys?" Your brother asked, instantly cautious.

  "Nii-chan. I knew them longer then I knew you." You said, looking at him. "They are boys."

  "Why do you always hang around boys?" Keishin whined.

  "Why are you whining? Its not like they're trying to 'steal' me." You asked, giggling.

  "I raised your ass, don't sas me." You brother teased.

  "And I hold the power of most of what you eat." You said, smugly.

  Your brother playfully rolled your eyes and you giggled.

  "I'll be in my room, yell for me if you need something." You said and grabbed you phone.

  You walked into your familiar room and collapsed face first on your bed. You instantly melted, you were so stiff and tense from your fight. You always kept your gaurd up to the point you were uncomfortably tense.

  You yawned and rolled so your back was against the fabric that covered your mattress. You stared at the ceiling, bored.

  Your phone buzzed and you glanced over to it. It was the Karasuno group chat. You were confused for a moment then remembered everyone changed their contacts.

Karasuno Volleyball GC

Kiyoko
Y/N did u beat her ass?

Suga
HUH?!

You know it Shimi ✋🙄

Shimiii
AS U SHOULD, I SAW HER WALKING TO THE NURSE WITH A BLEEDING NOSE 💅🙄

Suga
Literally w h a t ?

I got in a fight and won.

Shimiii
AS ALWAYS

Go away
Tf, ur blowing up my phone

Kiyoko
I DIDN'T GET A VID OF Y/N FIGHTING AND NO ONE ELSE RECORDED

The next little Giant
Y/N got in a fight?

Kiyoko
And she won

I wanna sLeEp

Kiyoko
You always wanna sleep

I want to sleep for like... eight days straight

Kiyoko
That's a coma

Oh my lord, a coma sounds so refreshing right now

Kiyoko
Go cuddle someone on our team or something. You just need a portable pillow so you can always sleep.