Bad Ending

[TRIGGER  ⚠️ WARNING]
Angsty as fuck
Threats
Murder
Kidnapping
Implied Rape
Pregnancy/Children
Child Murder.
Your mouth kinda gets sewn just
Needle and thread shit.
Burning Alive
Suicide
Other Insanely Dark Themes.

Lets get the fuck into this shit show

  "I object!" You watched Hinata stand up. "I can't stand by and let this happen!"

  Your eyes widened as the orange haired male stepped to the front. He grabbed you by your waist and pulled you into him.

  "Y/N, I have loved you since the day we've met and I can't watch you throw your life away with this asshole." Hinata spoke. "Please, come with me instead."

  You tried to pull away but Hinata was strong. Very strong. His years of volleyball must of helped him with that.

  "Hinata, no!" You yelled, rightfully upset. "I love Kei more than anything! Why would I marry him if I didn't?!"

  "You don't have a choice." Hinata muttered, his voice lowering. It was scary. He pulled you closer.

  You turned your head to see your cousins, your best friends, and you fiancé all being held back. They couldn't fight back.

  "Get away from me!" You struggled. You assumed your guests were too scared to help.

  "You don't want your dear friends to be hurt, do you." You heard him in your ear.

  "...I'll go with you if you promise not to hurt anyone." You muttered.

  "Good." Hinata let out a smile as if he wasn't a psychopath. He picked you up (I imagined with one arm as if he were a single teen mom with a year old son who was disowned and lives alone with her friend) and turned his head. "Let them go. Kill him."

  "Wh- you said you-"

  "I didn't say anything, besides, he isn't exactly anyone. He's a nobody." Hinata glared at you.

  "Y/N!" You heard your lover yell your name. You turned your head again and tried to go to him.

  "Kei!" You watched as a gun was placed against the side of his head and the holder pulled the trigger.

  You felt a hand cover your mouth and you got pulled away. You started sobbing uncontrollably as he opened a car door and placed you inside. You curled into a ball and hugged yourself, shaking insanely. Why are you staying.

  "It's okay, my love. We'll have lots of fun together." Hinata's voice was so scary now.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  "Time for dinner, Y/N." Hinata purred in your ear. He has been insanely clingy to you. Its only been a couple of days.

  "Hinata, give me some personal space." You muttered, trying to move away from him.

  "I'm sorry I want to fucking love you. Why are you such a bitch." He grew instantly upset. "I was just offering you some fucking food."

  "I...I'm sorry." You muttered, getting a bit frightened.

  "It's okay." He draped his arms over you and nuzzled into your hair. "Are you hungry?"

  "No, I'm sorry." You muttered.

  "Well, do you want to cuddle after I eat?" He asked, kissing your head.