America

After a long flight you were off the plane. You were tired and ready to get to the hotel that you and your extended family was going to stay in until you bought the actual house. It was currently one AM.

  "How did I get 231 missed calls?"  You muttered, checking your phone.

89 were from Yamaguchi, Hinata, and Kageyama. (Combined)
32 were from Tsukishima.
5 were from Kiyoko.
8 were from your brother.
42 were from Nishinoya and Tanaka.
55 were from the all of the third years. (Asahi, Sugawara, and Daichi.)

  "Damn, your friends are very caring for you." Tyler said, seeing your phone screen.

  "I'll call them back later. Let's just get to the hotel." You said as everyone gather their bags.

  You all got into the rented car your aunt and uncle paid for. You went to the hotel and you where the first to claim one of the many beds. You quickly fell asleep.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  You woke up to your phone ringing. Three AM. It was Tsukishima. You answered it.

  "Hey, Tsukki." You muttered into the phone.

  "Is that your 'Tsukki-babe' or whatever Ian calls him?" Zachary asked, clearly woken up.

  "My name is Tsukishima, not whatever you just said." You heard from your phone.

  "You sound awake, what time is it for you?" You spoke into the phone.

  "Its... 7:06 PM." Tsukishima responded.

  "It's 3:06 AM for me." You muttered, tiredly.

  "How much sleep did you get from your flight?" He asked, suddenly worried.

  "I barely got an hour of sleep on the plane and two hours of sleep here at the hotel." You muttered. "Anyway did Shimi tell you about me moving?"

  "Obviously, also thanks for the gift. It was nice." Tsukishima spoke.

  "So you got the picture frame, I have a matching one." You said, softly. You glanced over to your bag which sat on the floor.

  "The shrimp was jealous that he only got the bracelet everyone else got." He muttered. "More like only the first years."

  "Yeah, all the first years got their own. I made them myself."

  "Well I should let you sleep, goodnight Y/N." Tsukishima said.

  "Night-night, Tsukki."

  "I wanna say goodnight too, night Tsukki-babe!" Tyler smirked as he tried to embarrass you but you hung up before he could do so.

  You put your phone down again and fell back asleep.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  It was two PM when you woke up. You saw Ian bragging that he got to keep his guitar while everyone else sold theirs because they just couldn't fit it in the luggage.

  "Oh, goodmorning Y/N." Ian smiled as he greeted you a good morning.

  "She was talking to her boyfriend last night!" Tyler teased, laughing.