Y/N?

Your brother just got home and didn't see you in your usual spot, he assumed you were asleep and decided to check your room. You weren't there.

  "Maybe she's at Kiyoko's house." He thought and texted Kiyoko.

Y/N's Bestfriend (Kiyoko)

Hey, is Y/N at your house?

No? Isn't she home?

No.

Uh, maybe the team took he to their house.

She'd tell me.

True

  Keishin put down his phone and got worried. He didn't want to lose you. You were his little sister and the light of his life.

  He decided to look for you. He put his shoes back on and walked the way you walked to school and back. He noticed your phone and your bag on the ground. He knew it was yours because it had a picture of you and him together on your phone case.

  Keishin picked up your things and walked back home, hoping you'd come home on your own.

(POV swap)

  You had just woken up, tied to a chair. The roped were almost too tight, it hurt. You wondered where you are and had memories of what happened.

  "(Murder's name), murder of (family amount) people, currently after the only survivor. Am I right?" You spoke into the void as you heard footsteps and slow clapping.

  "Bravo, you know me too well!" He said, sadistically. You glared at him as he looked back at you with a smile.

  "You were cuter then I expected, doll." He complemented you, he had one of his lackeys come get you, of course.

  "You're a predator now? I'm literally only 15/16. Old bastard." You said harshly.

  "That's no way to treat me, I could kill your pretty face right now if I wanted to." He said, with his same sadistic tone.

  "I want to die, dumbass." You insulted him as he raised an eyebrow.

  "Bold." He commented as you glared at him.

  "Why am I even talking to you? I'm just going to end up your toy to stab once or twice when you made yourself mad." You said as you squirmed under the restraints.

  "Aweeee, little Y/N L/N mad?" He teased your weak form.

  "What did my family do to you?" You yelled at him as he still had the same smirk.

  "I liked the e/c eyes that ran through your family. I wanted to take them." He said as you were astonished. You knew he was psychotic but this was next level.

  "Y...you have their eyes?" You questioned.

  "Why of course, darling (ew)." He had glass cases that showed off their eye colors and he showed you.

  You felt the tears start falling. (Murder's name) was so cruel and you couldn't do anything.

  "Awe, look at that pathetic expression." He said as you looked at him.