Video.

You shrieked as water poured over your body when you walked through the gym doors. You had just finished your meeting and you were told someone would take your patrol around the school.

  Your light colored uniform was now see-through since the water poor over you. You hugged your chest to hided your pink bra you were wearing. What could you say? It was your comfy bra. Your skirt was also slightly see-through but it hid everything that was nessicary.

  "Y/N!" You heard Hinata and the third years put their attention to.

  You heard shuffling and were given an certain man's jersey.

  Number four: the jersey Tsukishima inherited from his upperclassmen before him.

  "Put it on, I don't want anyone staring." Tsukishima muttered and you did what you were told.

  "Damn. Y/N, you have a good taste in men." You heard your cousin.

  "Go home, Ian!" You suddenly yelled, turning to him with a blush staining your cheeks.

  "It's not my fault Zachary's so impatient he needs to constantly be doing something." Your cousin spoke. "And I attend this school, deal with it."

  "Ugh, I'm coming. Can't even let me have fun around here." You whined and took off Tsukishima's Jersey as Ian threw his over coat at you.

  "Bye, guys. Call Y/N later, Tsukki-babe" Your cousin teased as you groaned.

  "Shut up!" You said, grabbing the back Ian's collared shirt and dragging him with you.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  Over the weeks more and more people at your school caught wind of your career and you attending this school so you constantly received attention. You didn't have a moment where a student wasn't around you unless it was after school.

  You walked through the halls, glad that the school day ended. You entered they gym and heard chatter. What caught your attention was:

  "Hey, wanna see this cool video?" You heard Yachi speak to an underclassman.

  "Sure?" They responded looking at the girl's phone screen.

  You tuned the rest out and talked with Tsukishima until you heard a gunshot.

~■~Warning: PANIC ATTACK~■~
~■~Please skip ahead if you are~■~
~■~uncomfortable with this~■~

  Your eyes widened and you took a step back. You felt your breath quickly and your eyes darted around the room, paranoia taking over your previous mental state.

  "Y/N?" You could barely hear a voice through the ringing in your ears.

  "Y/N, are you okay?" You heard another voice faintly through the ringing in your ears.

  The ringing drowned all the voices and you turned, running from the gym. You didn't want to be crowded by people.

  Your vision was blurred and you ran to the first floor's closet. You hid in the corner and confined yourself to the smallest you could.

  You scratched the scars you had from the years or trauma you've been forced through. You occasionally twitched and felt you paranoia only grow.