Aoba Johsai

The week came and went and you were finally home and already went to cleaning when your brother stopped you.

  "Stop, you need to rest." Keishin said as you grumbled, wanting to get back to your normal routine.

  "Fine, but let me go to school tomorrow. I wanna see the team." You whined and retreated to your room.

  You collapsed on your bed and fell asleep, wanting to sleep until you can move around and be active.

  You woke up because of your alarm to wake up for school. You got up from the warmth of your bed and put on the new uniform that replaced the ripped one you had.

  You made pancakes and left Keishin's plate at the table. You rushed to school and once you got there you burst through the gym door.

  "Y/N!" Everyone who was currently there said when they saw you.

  "I'm back!" You said, feeling excited to be back to school after two weeks.

  You felt someone tackle you as you wince in pain, your wounds still hurting.

  "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH Y/N!" You heard Hinata say excitedly.

  "Get off... it hurts." You whimpered as he instantly got off you.

  "Hinata! You need to be careful with her! Her wounds can reopen!" Sugawars scolded as you held your sore wounds as you got up.

  "Jeez, do I need to get a personal gaurd, you all are clinging to me like glue." You joked as Kiyoko hugged you.

  "We missed you, idiot." You heard Kiyoko say as she hit the top of your head.

  "Time to clean up, we have a match today." Daichi stated as everyone began cleaning up. You went to help but Tsukishima stopped you and you remembered your wounds.

  You were now walking to class with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi had offered to hold your bags and you were too tired to reject his offer.

  "Thank you for carrying my things, sorry if it's heavy." You said to Yamaguchi who smiled.

  "It's no big deal. You're healing and tired. Besides, its not heavy. I don't mind." Yamaguchi said with a smile, glad to be helping you.

  "Still, thank you." You thanked him again as the three of you grew near your class.

  "Like I said, its fine. No need to thank me." Yamaguchi looked down to your short form. You looked to be in pain since your painkillers wore off.

  You all entered your class and sat in your seats, Yamaguchi handing you your bags back. You took it and hung it from the back of your seat.

  You clutched your wounds on your side and arm. You looked out the window and sighed, enjoying the view you missed.

  The day flew by faster then you thought. You were now in the gym again, watching the boys talk about their practice match against Aoba Johsai.

  "I'm excited, my first practice match!" Hinata excitedly called out.

  "We're here!" You heard a familiar voice call, you ignored it.

  "Shut up, shitty-kawa." You heard another familiar voice say and a whine from the previous said voice whined.

  "Hey, Iwa! Look at that girl, she looks familiar." You heard an annoying voice say.

  "Yeah, she does look familiar." You heard 'Iwa' say.

  "Wait, Eternity?!" You heard the annoying voice call for you and you turned to look over.