Sleepy

You had been staying up late since you got home from the hospital. It has really messed you up since you were always sleeping a lot in the hospital.

  You yawned as you walked to school with Kiyoko noticed how tired you were.

  "Whu don't you drink coffee, it always helps me." Shimizu asked as you just looked over, bags under your eyes.

  "I never have enough time to make some. I'm busy doing house work." You say, making an excuse.

  "Take it easy, your still healing."  Kiyoko said, looking at your over worked and tired form.

  "I need to get everything done though, ugh. Why am I so tired now, I've never been this tired." You whined.

  "Quit your whining N/N, you did this to yourself." Kiyoko said as you arrived at the school and began walking to the gym.

  "Hi Y/N!" You heard Hinata call for you when you and Shimizu walked into the gym.

  "Hey, Hinata." You said tiredly. Kiyoko placed her cold hands on the back of your neck, making you jolt up from the sudden freeze you felt on your neck.

  Kiyoko laughed when you looked at her, cheeks puffed out in frustration.

  "Shimi! Don't do that its cold!" You whined.

  "Sorry but it was hilarious. Your reaction was priceless." Kiyoko laughed.

  You groaned in annoyance and she calmed down from her laughing fit.

  "KIYOKO, Y/N!" You heard a familiar voice yell and Kiyoko yelped in surprise.

  You saw a certain short, brown haired male going tp tackle you both. Kiyoko slapped him.

  "Nishinoya! Stop bothering the girls!" You heard Sugawara scold him.

  "Hey, where's Asahi?" He asked, looking around.

  "Now that I think about it, I haven't see him in a while." You commented.

  "He quit the club." Daichi said as Nishinoya was visually angry.

  "Well if he's not coming back neither will I!" You heard him shout and leave the gym.

  "Well then." You said, awkwardly after some silence.

  You suddenly yawned, tired. Hinata squealed and tackled you into a hug. "You're so cute!" He said, excited about your cute yawn.

  "What do you mean? It was a simple yawn." You said, tiredly.

  "HINATA, GET OFF Y/N! TSUKISHIMA, STOP BEING RUDE TO KAGEYAMA! TANAKA, STOP SIMPING FOR KIYOKO! KAGEYAMA, STOP BEING SO DENSE! YAMAGUCHI, STOP AGREEING WITH TSUKISHIMA! Y/N, STOP LETTING EVERYONE TACKLE-HUG YOU!" You heard Sugawara yell, going into his 'mom' mode.

  You covered your ears as Hinata got off you. You didn't like yelling and you got up to hide behind Kiyoko. You had always been easily intimidated.

  "Hey, Y/N. Its alright." Kiyoko tried comforting you without anyone noticing your overwhelmed and slightly scared form.

  "I know. I just need a moment." You mumbled and watched everyones' movements carefully.

  You calmed down and leaned against a wall, watching everyone practice.

  "Y/N! Why don't you try to practice with us?" You heard an excited and unfocused Hinata call out for you.

  You shrugged and rolled up your sleeves but Kiyoko stopped you.