Another Bad Ending

Another bad ending because I like to be sad lmao yeah I need therapy but its fine

This shid contains
Fluff to Ruthless, Cold Angst
Death
Blood
Trauma
Mental Pictures might come (sorry)
    You keep thinking they're there but there not???
Suicide

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  You woke up and groaned. You sat up and felt lazy arms fall off of you. You looked to your right and saw your husband. You smiled and kissed his head. You went to get up but strong arms pulled you back.

  "I am very awake." You heard as he kissed the back of your head.

  "I wanna cook you breakfast." You whined.

  "And I want to cuddle my wife." He said, pulling you closer.

  "You'll have the rest of forever to cuddle me." You smiled.

  "But I wanna wuv you now." He whined. "You're also so warm!~"

  "I didn't realize marrying you would lead to you whining, I might have to rethink my choices." You teased, giggling.

  "Nooo!~" He whined. You let out some giggles and you escaped from his hold and walked to the kitchen to start cooking.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  You called for your husband, earning no response. You walked to your shared room and walked to the bed. You sat on the bed and lightly shook him. When your hand touched the blanket over his side, it got wet.

  You instantly gasped and removed your hand, looking at your palm in surprise. It was a blood red. Your stomach dropped. You looked to your lover and saw the blanket over him getting slowly submerged with the red liquid.

  "Kei, this isn't funny." You spoke, panicked as you tried to convince yourself this was a simple cruel prank your husband pulled. You don't know why he would but you just begged for it to be fake.

  No response.

  "Kei, please, wake up. Food's ready, come eat." You felt tears start in your eyes as you pushed your hands to shake him 'awake'.

  You got up to see blood dripping onto the floor. You walked to his side of the bed and knelt infront of him. You grabbed his cold arm and checked his wrist for some sense of pulse. You began sobbing as you looked into his lifeless eyes. You got up and grabbed his phone, panicking to call Kiyoko.

  "Hel---lo..." She faltered mid way when she heard your sobs. "Y/N, what happened?"

  "I-I don't know! I was just cooking breakfast and then I walked in and he's gone!" Your voice cracked at the end as you broke into sobs again.

  "I'll be there as soon as possible." She spoke before hanging up and leaving you in silence.

  You looked at your hands and noticed they were covered in your Kei's blood. You reached up and gripped your hair, pulling yourself into a tight ball.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  You had to be pulled out by Kiyoko, who needed to get you away from your husband's corpse to let the investors and policd work. You were all but screaming just to get back in there.