Christmas Special

(This has nothing to do with the current story line, though Y/N is overworking herself.)

  You were out and around, enjoying the cold weather. You liked being all bundled up in your jackets and gloves. It was Christmas morning. You never really cared about Christmas because your family was dead.

  "Everything's closed, what a bummer." You mumbled, walking around the empty shopping center.

  You sighed and decided to go to Kiyoko's house. You opened her house door.

  "Kiyoko? Are you home?" You called through her house but there was no answer. You went to her room but she wasn't there. You assumed she was out doing things with her family so you left her house.

  You felt sad that it was Christmas and you felt so alone. You took a deep breath and went back to walking around.

  You checked your phone to check the time. It was 7:53 AM. You were surprised because it was still so early.

  "Where is everyone, its so alone and empty." You mumbled as you walked home.

  You arrived at your house and took a deep breath before walking into your house. It felt so empty. You walked and locked yourself in your room, you changed and climbed into bed, burying yourself under your many blankets.

  You were messing around on your phone and you got a text message.

Karasuno Volleyball Team

Godess: Merry Christmas, I hope today is wonderful for you.

Tanaka: WOWOWOWOWOWOWO ILY KIYOKO ❤💕💓💕💞💞💙💞💙💝❤💝💟💗💕😘🧡

Salt: Whatever.

Lil Orange: Thanks!

Suga: Thank you, Kiyoko.

Captain: Thanks, I hope you have a great Christmas too!

Yams: mine's been great so far!

Godess: jeez, this chick won't respond @Godess but Tiny

Yams: Why are you @ ing her?

Godess: Check the other group chat.

Yams: Okay

Salt: Wtf

Yams: OOOOHHHHHHHH Okay

Lil Orange: I'M HEREEEEEE

Godess: Tsukishima you have to come too

Salt: no

Godess: You're her favorite person on the team. If you don't come I'll get everyone to annoy you :)

Salt: damn ok. I'll be there in a sec.

Godess but Tiny has came online

What's going on?

Godess: FINALLY Y/N

Suga: Yay, she's on!

Godess: Where are you right now?