Cart Idiots

"When do you plan to confess to Tsukishima?" Yachi asked, tilting her head.

  "I don't know. Everytime it comes into my mind it's like I want him to be happy and I already gave him trauma so I'm afraid I'll hurt his mental state more." You muttered, rubbing your arm nervously.

  "Y/N, honey. You'd be LUCKY if you hurt him. You're too nice to even bring yourself to think about insulting him without apologizing." You heard Kiyoko, taking a pair of your sunglasses to look cool.

  "But what if he rejects me?" You asked, looking down.

  "Girl, it's so obvious that you two love eachother so much." Kiyoko said. "I'm surprised you're this dumb, you literally made out with him!"

  "She did what?!" Zachary and Tyler burst through the door.

  "Auntie! Your sons are annoying us again!" You called out and your aunt tugged your cousins away by their ears.

  "Oh, I'm sorry ladies. Just continue on what you were doing." She said and shut your door.

  "Is that?-"

  "Normal occurence." You and Kiyoko said at the same time, not letting Yachi finish her sentence.

  "Anyway. Who confessed to who and how'd they do it?" You asked the two girls.

  "Yachi, surprisingly." Kiyoko said. "I wanted to confess to her first but she beat me too it."

  "I confessed with a love letter." Yachi blushed, glancing away.

  "That's surprisingly wholesome." You said, hugging one of your pillows.

  "You still have his old volleyball uniform? I sent you that two years ago." Kiyoko said, taking a notice to the 'pillowcase' you were using.

  "What can I say? I love it." You said, burying your face into the pillow.

  "I can't believe he didn't notice when you swapped it out near the end of the year." Yachi said.

  "We don't talk about that." Kiyoko said, playfully shushing Yachi.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  "Y'know what, I wanna throw Tsukishima out the window now. He'll take my best friend." Kiyoko said after a moment of realization.

  "Don't you fucking dare, I will fight you." You said. "Tsukki isn't aloud to die, I will throw hands if you hurt him."

  "Could you relax? You don't need to fight her." Yachi said.

  "I can and will." You said, rolling your eyes.

  "And I'll lose, you haven't seen that girl in action." Kiyoko shivered, looking over to you.

  "She can't be tha-"

  "She has shot someone while she was bleeding out." Kiyoko said, shivering at the thought.

  "Wha?!-" Yachi got surprised, staring at you.

  "Did you not see the scars or did you just not bother to pay attention?" You jokingly asked.

  "I just thought those were from being clumsy and stuff." Yachi got nervous.

  "I may be a stupid bitch but I'm not that much of a stupid bitch." You said, giggling.

  "You literally passed top of your class in America on your second year." Kiyoko said, looking at you like you were crazy.

  "I had to get back at my teacher, she was such a bitch to me." You said, shrugging. "I proved I was smarter then she was."

  "Yeah, you told me about her. Didn't she cheat on her husband or something?"