Lost in Thought

You woke up after the boys match, you didn't even notice you fell asleep. You didn't even know who won.

  "Did you sleep through the entire match again?!" Kiyoko scolded.

  You jerk back, your jumpiness kicking in. You really hated loud noises.

  You got up from where you were and walked to Tsukishima, he was closer to you then your brother was.

  You jumped up and got into Kuala mode. Tsukishima was slightly startled but apon realizing it was you calmed down, though he could feel your brother's glare.

  "Y/N has a new clinging habit? I can't wait till she clings to me!" You heard Nishinoya say, obviously envying Tsukishima.

  "No, its weird. She only clings to Tsukishima like that. Damn first years and getting all the girls. Its like they're dating but they're not." Tanaka mumbled.

  "Oh, then I just have to get it so she'll do that to me!" Nishinoya said, confidently.

  "No way! Me first!" Hinata whined.

  "Wasn't there that one time where Y/N did that to Asahi? She just slept there while poor Asahi locked up without knowing what to do." Sugawara laughed.

  "She was just so small and I could of crushed her but I had to practice but she needed sleep!" Asahi rambled nervously.

  You groaned in annoyance at the chatter and nuzzled into Tsukishima's shoulder without realizing. You could hear his heartbeat.

  "Y/N, I have to practice." Tsukishima said.

  "No." You simply responded.

  "I'm also all sweaty." Tsukishima added.

  "I don't care." You said, you honestly didn't really care. You felt safe.

  "You can cling to your brother." Tsukishima said.

  "No, I don't wanna. Its safe here." You whined as you shuffled so you could hear his heartbeat better. You didn't understand why it was soothing but it was.

  "I'll drop you." Tsukishima said, looking at you.

  "No you won't, even if you did someone here would catch me." You said.

  You felt yourself being pried off Tsukishima and you looked to he was holding you almost like a life sized doll. You whined. You felt yourself being passed to someone else.

  "Hold this for me." Tsukishima said as you turned to see Yamaguchi was now holding you with blush on his face. He was holding you like a princess.

  You crossed your arms with a huff and got out of Yamaguchi's grip easily. You went over to Asahi and went back into Kuala mode.

  "AH! What do I do!?" Asahi nervously yelled out, freezing up.

  "Shut up, you're second best." You said. "Tsukki's being mean."

  "Second best?" Asahi questioned.

  "I rate you guys on how safe I feel around you. You're second best." You explained.

  A few minutes of Asahi just standing there Tsukishima came over and grabbed you, pulling you towards him.

  "I believe this is mine." He simply said before walking off with you.

  "What's with everyone treating me like a doll now?" You jokingly said as you giggled.

  "Well you're as pretty as a doll." Kiyoko said, walking over.

  "No I'm not. Take a look in a mirror then try to find your common sense." You said, sarcastically.

  "I will serve a volleyball into your face." Kiyoko said, sassily.

  You were about to respond when you were snatched away from Tsukishima.

  "Nii-chan?" You questioned.

  "I'll set for you, stop being all touchy with boys." Your brother said, setting you down so you were standing and he went to grab a volleyball.

  You instantly got full of energy and jumped up in excitement. You began to stretch so you don't hurt yourself by training without your body being prepared.

  A few minutes later you sent a mutual agreement of thr exact time, moment, and area yourT brother would set to you. You started on the opposite side of the court.

  "Kiyoko if you please." You said, watching Kiyoko toss the ball up.

  You ran and received it to Keishin, who was lazer focussed on the ball. You ran to the net and jumped up. You jumped about 50 inches into the air.

  The moment the ball came the spiked it as hard as you could. Your hands had a slight sting from how hard you hit the ball.

  You fell to the ground, your feet collided with the ground and you smirked. "And now thats the Ukai duo!" You called out, smiling.

  You looked over to everyone to see everyone's cheeks tinted pink. Kiyoko came over to you.

  "Y/N, your shirt went up and it showed your bra." She said, snickering.

  You blushed and wrapped your arms around your body as Keishin scolded the boys for staring at you.

  You were embarrassed to say the least. You covered your face and sulked in the corner out of embarrassment.

  "Why do I do these things to myself." You groan out, annoyed with your own recklessness.

  "Y/N, its a simple mistake." Kiyoko giggled at your overreaction. "Its not a big deal."

  "Yes it is, I'll remember this for years!" You whine.

  "Stop whining and get up, you dramatic shortie." Kiyoko teased your height.

  "Shimi! I'm not that short!" You whine, blushing due to the attention.

  "You're literally only 4'10 (Y/N's default height in this story, you can change it if you want)." Kiyoko smirked.

  "Shut up!" You said, not knowing what else to say.

  Kiyoko laughed at your stubborn response and you whined in annoyance.

  "I'm still taller then my..." You paused.

  Kiyoko tilted her head.

  You thought for a moment. You remembered you had an aunt, uncle, and younger cousins. They were 4, 3, and 1 years old last time you saw them. You thought about it, you never knew if they were still alive.

  "Holy shit." You mumbled.

  "What?" Kiyoko asked, very confused.

  "I might still have cousins." You said, looking up.

  That caught your brother's attention.

(A/N: H E H E. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's mistakes.)