Eating, Feeling, Sleeping♡

You were going shopping with your boyfriend since you decided yqou wanted pocky at two A.M., thank god for 24 hour stores. You were dressed like it was day but Tsukishima was dressed so lazily. His shirt was even inside-out. He was clearly half asleep.

  "Do you want strawberry?" You asked, looking up at him.

  "I wan' sleep." He muttered, leaning on you.

  "I think you want strawberry." You smiled.

  "It's two A.M., for the love of everything holy, please bring me back to bed." He yawned.

  "But pocky..." You sounded a little sad.

  "But sleep."

  "You always sleep."

  "Baby... I want sleep... let's just go back home to bed." He tried to charm you into driving back home.

  "It's pocky, babe. We need pocky." You said.

  "It's two A.M. and we need to be in bed." He started to get whiney.

  "You coulda waited in the car." You said, grabbing many boxes. The best part about being rich is that you could buy as much as you want.

  "But you're tiny and mine and pretty and people will look at you because you're so cute."

  You loved when Tsukishima is tired because he gets extra affectionate. He sometimes is stubborn with affection but he refuses to let you go when he's tired.

  "Oh, there's cookies and cream pocky." You commented, taking it off the shelf.

  "Baby... bed... please." He whined, getting more pushy.

  "You can go out to the car, I want my pocky." You gave a stubborn smirk.

  "Oh! Hey, Y/N!" You heard Kiyoko, she had a half asleep Yachi on her arm.

  "Brought your blonde for a midnight snack too, huh?" You playfully spoke with her.

  "Yeah, she's basically asleep right now."

  "I'm not!~" Yachi whined.

  "Yeah, she seems tired as hell." You teased.

  "You." Yachi glared and pointed at you. "I do not like you."

  "Fair." You shrugged.

  You finished picking out the snacks you want and Tsukishima happily followed you to the check out.

  "Hey, uh... are you L/N Y/N?" A random guy came up to you.

  "Yeah, why?" You turned your head.

  "Oh, uh. Can I have your autograph... or... something." He was shy. Your boyfriend was silently jealous.

  "Sure." You nodded and he gave you a pen. You signed a paper he handed you and drew a little happy face by it. He blushed and took it back.

  The male bowed before running over and you brushed it off. You shrugged and payed for your snacks. You got in the car with Tsukishima dragging himself behind you.

  "I love you." He muttered when both of you got in the car.

  "Love you too, Kei." You blushed and kissed his cheek before bucking your seat belt buckle and starting your car.

  "You're amazing, you know?"

  "You are too." You smiled and began driving you home.

  "I don't deserve you." He muttered.

  "Yes the fuck you do. You literally saved my life like... 78 times." You laughed.

  "You saved mine." He muttered, grabbing your hand (that wasn't on the wheel) and kissing the back of it.

  "Huh?" You got a little confused.

  "When you left for America, I was kinda depressed. You called me almost everytime I was sad so I don't know what I wouldn't done without your calls." You heard him mutter.

  "Kei... why didn't you tell me?"

  "I didn't wanna worry you, I thought you'd leave me if I opened up to much."

  "Why would you think that? I love you more than anything in this time." You comforted him.

  "Promise?"

  "I swear on my mother." You hesitantly spoke.

  He was quiet for a moment before you heard him move and rest his head on your shoulder. He sounded like he was about to cry.

  "I love you so much. You mean everything to me. I never want to leave your side." You kissed his forehead.

  "I love you too." He said through sniffles.

  "Wanna go home and sleep?"

  "Can we cuddle?" He asked, softly.

  "Of course."

  "And watch some movies?"

  "Why wouldn't we?"

  "I love you."

  "I love you too, Kei."

(A/N: short asf chapter but fuck yea. Thanks for reading)

(A/N part 2: also if you got discord and you down to join my gremlin server then add me: Cinnamon101#9508 : because im bored as shit and want friends)