A fight.

So here you were... back at school. You didn't want to go but you promised everyone that you would. You were not the type to break a promise.

  "Hey, pip-squeak." Tsukishima said as you sat in your seat.

  "Hey, Y/N!" Yamaguchi greeted you.

  "Hey, guys." You mumbled, not in a great mood for socializing.

  "Everything alright?" Yamaguchi asked, concerned.

  "I didn't want to come today." You mumbled, putting your head down on your desk.

  "You didn't have to y'know." Tsukishima commented.

  "I promised Shimi I'd come today. I don't like breaking promise." You mumbled.

  You heard whispers about you around the room and groaned in annoyance.

People are so annoying. You thought, covering your ears. You wanted to block everything out.

  You heard the voices stop by the time class started. You hesitantly uncovered your ears and calmed down upon noticing it was silent.

  You kept you head down and looked out the window. The crows flew by. You enjoyed when crows flew by, they always soothed your chaotic headspace.

  An hour past and you realized class ended. You got up to get something from the vending machine but someone stopped you in the halls.

  "So you're the girl who sleeps around. You must love using your looks to get men in bed with you." You heard from behind you.

  "I'm sorry, what are you talking about? You must have to wrong person." You said, turning to her.

  "You're Ukai Y/N, right?" The girl infront of you asked.

  "You must have the wrong Y/N. I'm L/N Y/N." You said. You hated using your last name because ot reminded you from the unfond memories.

  "You liar! You're the only girl in school with that stupid first name!" The girl yelled at you and shoved you against the wall, causing you to fall to the ground as you leaned against it.

  "What did I do to you?!" You yelled, suddenly filled with rage. "All I'm doing is existing and your doing this bullshit!"

  "You know what you did! You slept with my boyfriend!" The girl yelled.

  "Who even is your boyfriend?!" You yelled at her.

  "You know! Don't play dumb!" She yelled and grabbed your hair, forcing you to look up at her.

  "I'm a fucking first year for god's sake! Why would I sleep with a second or third year!?" You yell, harshly.

  "You're disgusting! You're sleeping with third years!" The girl fake gagged in disgust.

  "If your boyfriend slept with me then why are you yelling at me?! What if he told me he was single if we DID sleep together?! How would it be my fault then?! Maybe you should go yell at him and not me!" You yell at her.

  "Tch, damn first year." The girl mumbled before beginning to yell at you again. "Are you looking for a fight or something?!"

  "I'd be down for a fight, maybe you should prepare yourself or go get some mental help." You said with a smirk.

  The girl growled for a moment and smirked.

  "Meet at the front of the school after your third class." She said before pushing you back and releasing you. "Just a warning, I'll win."