Sugary Sweet Love

You sat under the old slide you used to play on. You messed with the material under your feet as you crouched there. You were impatient and your heart was pounding, time usually didn't go this slow.

  "Maybe he won't show up, maybe he doesn't even like me. Maybe he hates me." You muttered, resting on your chin on your knee.

  "Maybe who hates you?" You heard and you flinched from surprise. You stood up straight and turned around to see Tsukishima.

  "It's nothing!" You said and nervously laughed.

  "What did you need this late? It's dangerous for you to be out." The blonde commented.

  "Eh? What are you implying?" You tilted your head before blushing. "Ah! Not the point!"

  "And the point is?" Tsukishima asked.

  You took your hands from behind your back and looked away as you handed him the letter you wrote. The moment he took to take it felt like forever.

  You glanced back and watch his eyes scan each word as pink rose to his cheeks. You pulled your hoodie over your head. You heard him start to snicker then laugh.

  "Ah! I knew it was stupid, you can hate me now. I'm sorry." You teared up and pulled the hoodie strings.

  "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's just I thought I was so obvious." He tried to contain his laughter. "I just had the biggest crush on you since you first talked to me in class, our first year."

  "Really?" You peaked from your hoodie. "Even after everything being associated with me brought?"

  "I literally made out with you. Twice." Tsukishima said, holding back laughter.

  "I thought your were too drunk to remember." You blushed brighter and covered your face.

  You felt hands on your hips and your feet were lifted off the ground. Tsukishima had picked you up and spun you around. You began giggling as he pulled you in and wrapped his arms around you.

  "May I...?" Tsukishina muttered, you blushed. He was looking at your lips with blush dusted across his face.

  "That was cheesy, even for my tastes." You laughed.

  "Oh, shut up." He whispered as your lips drew closer.

  You locked your lips. A sober, meaningful kiss. It took a moment to pull away and you watched his eyes flutter open. He pressed his forehead against you.

  "Let's just hope none of your fans saw."

  "Eh, that'll stop some of the creeps in my direct messages." You shrugged, giving a small grin.

  "Let's cuddle at your place?" The blonde offered.

  "Let's cuddle at my place." You nodded, tightly hugging him.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  You woke up to breath on the back of the neck. You were honestly kind of surprised because whenever something good happens (Author chan makes) something bad happen.

  You turned and wrapped your arms around your giant. He pulled you against him and deeply inhaled.

  "You've been extra clingy, what's the occasion?" You asked, teasing.

  "I don't want to let you go." The tall male sighed. "I feel like the moment I let you go, you'll be gone."

(I AM NOT SORRY.)