The Three Cousins.

"You what?" Keishin asked, looking at you.

  You paused again. You thought about your cousins.

  "I'll just go home." You said, wanting to think more about it.

  Your brother only nodded as you left the gym and walked off campus. You were walking home and you noticed some person with a hood.

  You suddenly feel a hands on your wrist stop you from walking and you turned to see it was the hooded individual.

  "Y/N?" They asked, "Is that you?"

  "Uh, who are you?" You question, nervously.

  The individual pulled their hood off their head to show they were a male. They had the same skin tone but a different hair color. They had piercing E/C eyes that stared back into yours.

  "Don't you remember me, N/N. Don't tell me you forgot already!" He said, jokingly.

  "Are you..." You hesitantly spoke, "Ian?" You questioned. Ian was the name of your oldest cousin.

  "Yay! You caught me, Y/N!" Ian said, smiling. "Just wait till Mom and Dad see you! They'll be so happy you survived."

  "Wait, how did you tell it was me?" You asked, tilting your head.

  "Oh, come on! We all know our piercing eyes run through our blood like an unstoppable force. Its scientifically proven to be one of the few most beautiful colors on earth!' Ian rambled.

  "Wait, Auntie and uncle are still alive too!?" You asked, gripping his shoulders.

  "Yeah, M/N didn't make it to our place before he got caught. But its sad because he got grandma." Ian said, looking down.

  You smiled, tearing up. Ian laughed at your goofy expression.

  "Don't cry, nerd. You were always a little cry baby! Just wait till Zachary and Tyler see you. Tyler will squeeze you to death." Ian laughed.

  "Shut up! I deserve to cry! I thought your dumbass was dead!" You shouted. "And why the hell are you so tall! You're like a foot taller then me!"

  "How tall are you?" He asked and you muttered.

  "4 foot 10." You reluctantly said, looking down.

  "HAH! I'm 14 inches taller then you!" Ian laughed.

  "Shut up, I'll kick you in your stupid face!" You shouted.

  You two laughed for a moment before you felt yourself being lifted up with arms around your waist.

  "I really did miss you though, we all did. We thought you were dead." Ian said, hugging you.

  "Well I missed you guys too." You smiled as he set you down.

  "Well, lets go see mom and dad!" Your cousin said, grabbing your wrist and pulling you along with him.

  You laughed and walked along with him. You came up to a two story house and it looked normal you watched Ian open the door to see who you assumed your other two cousins were sitting on.

  "Y/N?!" One of them said, sitting up from previously their slouched form.

  "Wait, what? Isn't she dead?" The other said, looking to the one who spoke.

  "Y/N's right here, I found her." Ian said, throwing an arm around your shoulder.

  "How do you know that's even her? She looks like the girl from the news and they said they were a Ukai, not a L/N." One of them said only to get hit on the back of the head by the other.