Escaped

"Well, isn't it the 'King of the court?'" Tsukishima said. "No one can match with your low level so you play with elementary students?" He teased

"HEY! WE'RE NOT ELEMENTARY STUDENTS!" Hinata yelled, defending you and himself.

You covered your ears and went to retreat home.

"Leaving so soon?" The tall blond said as you grabbed your bag and ran off. You heard Hinata yell about Tsukishima scaring you off but you didn't care.

Once you arrived home your demeanor switched like a flickering light.

"I'm home Nii~chan!" You called through the house as you watched your brother rush over to you and pulled you to a hug.

"Thank god your safe." Keishin said in relieved tone.

"What's wrong, what happened?" You asked, looking up at him.

  "He escaped from prison. I heard it on the news. He left a note saying he was coming for you." Your brother said and you began trembling and crying.

  "K...Keishin. I'm scared, what if he actually kills me?" You said, tears running down your face.

  "I'll never let him lay a finger on you,  even if it kills me." He said, letting you go.

  "Promise?" You asked holding out your hand with your pinky extended.

  "Pinky promise." He said, wrapping his pinky around your smaller one.

  "I'll be in my room. I'll scream if I'm in danger." You say and walked to  room.

  You pulled out your phone and texted Kageyama and Hinata.

We be crows, caw caw

  Hey guys, I can't let you in the gym tomorrow. Sorry.

Hina: Its okay

Kags: Uh, I saw your name
on the news

Hina: o: IS Y/N FAMOUS?!

Kags: A murder escaped from
prison and said they were
coming for Y/N

Munchkin has gone offline

  You sigh and change into your pajamas and collapse into bed. You were so tired from helping the boys train and running around all day you you plugged your phone into charge and laid in your bed.

  You couldn't sleep so you checked the   time. "One AM." You mumbled and opened your chats.

We be crows, caw caw

Meet at the gym, I'll be there soon.

  And with that you got up and ready for school. You grabbed your phone and keys then put them in your bag. You went outside and felt the cool night breeze against your face as you quietly shut the door behind you.

  You arrived at school and saw the two boys waiting at the front gate.

  "Hello Y/N~chan!" Hinata excitedly and jumped up.

  "Come on, lets get in the gym. Its a little cold." You said as you walked to the gym and unlocked the doors to watch the two boys rush in.

  "Thank you Y/N!" Hinata shouted and hugged you.

  You were quick to push him away and took a step back, a look of fear stuck on your face until you realized what you just did.

  "I'm so sorry Hinata!" You clasped your hand together and apologized.

  "I...its alright." Hinata stammered, surprised that you pushed him away. (As it should be. Tsukishima, not you.)

  "Let's just start practicing." You said and messed with your hair.

  The boys nodded as you tossed a volleyball into the air to get them focused.

  Not even two minutes later you heard shouting. "BOKE HINATA BOKE! YOU NEED TO PROPERLY RECEIVE BEFORE I EVEN THINK ABOUT SENDING YOU A SET!"

  You sighed knowing you're not going to get any sleep because of these two.

(A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please imform me if there's mistakes!)