Hospital

You were currently laying in your hospital bed, your wounds were sore as you laid. You didn't want to move because the stitches would pull on your skin and it would hurt.

  Your brother walks into your hospital room with Kiyoko. "Hey little crow." You heard Keishin and you sat up, holding your side in pain.

  "Hey Nii-chan." You said, weakly. The two gave you a sympathetic look.

  "Still in pain, hm?" Keishin asked, sitting in the seat by your hospital bed.

  "It hurts so much, painkillers haven't kicked in yet." You mumbled out in pain.

  "Tsukishima came to visit yesterday but you were asleep." Kiyoko said, sitting in another seat.

  "I didn't get to thank him for dealing with me the other day." You mumble, feeling bad for making him comfort you.

  "Why would you thank him, he wouldn't of just let you cry in pain and fear." Shimizu said.

  "But he had to deal with me, I know the others probably wouldn't." You said, self-conscious.

  "Hinata and Tsukishima were fighting because Hinata wanted to cuddle you because Tsukishima was holding you." Kiyoko said as Keishin got protective.

  "I'll kill them if they touch my little Y/N again." He said and hugged you, protectively.

  "Ow, please let you, it hurts." You whined as he instantly let you go.

  "Sorry little crow." He apologized, concerned.

  "How's the house been while I've been gone?" You asked Keishin as he rubbed the back of his neck.

  "Quiet, too quiet. I miss waking up to you cooking breakfast. Your cooking is so good." He whined.

  "I wish I had a personal Y/N, I bet she has great cooking." Kiyoko whined, jealous because she was never able to eat your cooking, only your baking.

  You weakly laughed, still being in pain. "Thanks but it's nothing to special." You say.

  "I heard from Yamaguchi that Tsukishima wanted more of your Strawberry Shortcake." Kiyoko playfully whispered to you.

  "What's with you and mentioning Tsukishima?" You questioned and heard the hospital door open and close.

  "You guys are here already?" Tsukishima asked. Kiyoko gave you THE look.

  "Kiyoko, stop looking at me like that." You said, playfully glaring at her.

  "Yes, we're here already." Kiyoko said.

  "Sorry for ruining your volleyball uniform." You mumble out, looking away from regret of ruining his uniform.

  "Its alright." He said as your brother glared at him, protective of you.

  "Damn, I should take Takeda's offer to be the coach so I can keep the boys away from my little crow." Keishin said, sarcastically.

  "Nooo, I wanna see Y/N with a boyfriend!" Kiyoko whined as you blushed.

  "E...EH!? SHIMI!" You yelled, embarrassed.

  Kiyoko giggled evilly as you suddenly clutched your side. You whined in pain and Keishin went to help you.

  "Hey, take it easy. You're still healing." Keishin tried calming you down to settle your blood pressure.

  You calmed down and still held your side, it was sore and you were in so much pain.